Show us what you shot.

DennyR

Attachments

• Kyrenia-7.jpg
    Kyrenia-7.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 329

DennyR

What a perfectly charming looking place - and what a very nice photo !

Thanks - Its my favorite place on the planet, Girne TRNC or as the Greeks would say Kyrenia. Nicosia is the only military divided city in Europe since 1974. My next video project!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So here was the shot I was going to put in the PH comp but ran out of time!

attachment.php

Taken by her in doors..... or as u can see out doors and loads braver than I was... saying that me beauty had just spent an hour in the sauna so needed to cool down!

attachment.php

Macsgrafs

A ladder ;)

It was a 15 second exposure & the lights were from a low level C130 Hercules...if you look carefully you can see a light inbetween the 2 rails..its the tail light flashing at 1 second intervals. I posted on FB & a few have said UFO, just shows how easy it is to convince some ;)

Ross

Kilby

So this is a shot i've been planing on for over a year now. Once I was finally ready to get the shot, the weather turned nasty and all the trees lost their color. Today was the day that I could finally go for it. It's George Washington on top of the countries first monument to him located in Baltimore, MD. It's 176 feet up in the Mt. Vernon neighborhood of the city. I've got a bunch of other photos to go through from the shoot, but this one jumped out at me so I wanted to share it now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument_(Baltimore)

View attachment 3853

Attachments

• george.jpg
    george.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 229

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
So this is a shot i've been planing on for over a year now. Once I was finally ready to get the shot, the weather turned nasty and all the trees lost their color. Today was the day that I could finally go for it. It's George Washington on top of the countries first monument to him located in Baltimore, MD. It's 176 feet up in the Mt. Vernon neighborhood of the city. I've got a bunch of other photos to go through from the shoot, but this one jumped out at me so I wanted to share it now.

Kilby,

I did a very similar shot a couple of weeks ago:

ailesbury column savernake forest 6.jpg

ailesbury column savernake forest 7.jpg

ailesbury column savernake forest 1.jpg

ailesbury column savernake forest 2.jpg

ailesbury column savernake forest 3.jpg

Kilby

I'll post some more later today. I ended up going into the office till 9pm yesterday after the shoot. Deadlines suck. :-/

Hi, Can anyone help with what settings are best to take aerial shots?

A mate has a octo and id like to mount by Nikon D5100 to take a few shots, but i'm unsure what settings would be best (not had a DSLR for long so still a noob)

I have a remote shutter to take the shot, but just unsure what mode and settings to use on the camera.

Thanks