Show us what you shot.

kloner

Aerial DP
no way, too much bad luck going on down there.... we flew through them, in between em, just over em.... it was a stressful day

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1133.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1133.JPG.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 326

kloner

Aerial DP
very much so..... we didn't get between the mirrors and a fully glowing tower.... Birds catch on fire flying across that line everyday. theres 100 biologist out there monitoring it all

SamaraMedia

no way, too much bad luck going on down there.... we flew through them, in between em, just over em.... it was a stressful day

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great stuff Kloner, Jimi Hendrix put it best -

I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS
ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
WELL I TAKE MY SPIRIT AND I SMASH MY MIRRORS
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
I SAID THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
NOW I'M SEARCHIN' FOR MY LOVE TO BE
HEY!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

hexacop

HexaCop
Aerial Panorama Highlight Munich Business Towers

Here is another 360° Aerial Panorama from Munich,
Highlight Munich Business Towers

Click on the Image to view the interactive panorama...

Rentakill

This is entire commercial but you pros can find the aerial segments :) Hope you like it.

http://vimeo.com/103731162

Used Rotorbotz D800-X8 and Eagle Eye mount, 5D MKIII.

Nice work also used Red Epic on SteadiCam Jib .. ETC

Check out the Rotorbotz D800 FPVone.com

Loved it, gr8 flow to your work. I do love horse racing as well. What mode did you use with the canon 5d.
Its a shame they didn't use more aerial shots like directly over the top of the horse while doing track work.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
... Its a shame they didn't use more aerial shots like directly over the top of the horse while doing track work.

Thank goodness they didn't use any directly over the top of the horse shots. That Google Earth viewpoint is the ugliest one.

Here's a video from downtown Dallas, TX...

Well done for going to the trouble of changing the GoPro default lens and saving us from that default hideous, godawful distortion*. The clip was nice and made good use of low angles and parallax, instead of the unimaginative higher altitude fodder that is more commonplace around here.

*which reminds me...
Shot taken with 5dIII and fisheye lens...
... why? It's not a nasty GoPro, it's a 5D3. Do something better with it.

Xaircraft

I wouldn't know !!

Interesting. I wonder who copied who? FPVone or Gryphon or BeSteady?

Don't know but could afford this machine, HIGH quality motors, escs and retracts only 1699.00 ARF on special. Those others are twice that price, I'll keep this one. LOL

Plugged in my NAZA M V2 and added the eagle eye mount which took an hour to balance BOLTED right on.

Was filming first day after the machine arrived ... I like it ... Some of the bolts needed thread locker, retracts are ball screw drive, GLASS smooth. Very tough.

I would advise anyone who purchases one of these to check all the bolts for thread locker but it only took me about 20 minutes to go through entire machine.

All critical bolts had thread locker but a few non essential ones didn't, they were tight, though. The carbon fiber propellers are VERY tough and stiff, well balanced also.

Well, I LIKE IT. All nice CNC and heavy Carbon Fiber, more lifting and more portable than a S900, BEST YET minus all the plastic parts.

Last edited by a moderator: