Tests, more info and video coming soon.

View attachment 7954

Attachments

• fantom.jpg
    fantom.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 255

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
actually to tell the through i totally understand DJI from a business stand point. But this thing will be in the hands of the must unexperienced users creating bad press for the scene. Yes there are similar models RTF around but not necessarily with GPS giving it the autonomous touch and not in the amounts they will sell these. I don't know could results in a to stunts done by reckless pilots resulting in regulations that harm us all !

Boris

fritz99

kopterworx just told me that they only got one piece for testing.
Stock will be available at the end of this year !

Fritz

kloner

Aerial DP
i think the majority of ding dongs out there already have an f450-f330. imo, this is gonna cover those really young kids that'd otherwise get into rc helis or whatever else and the older guy that can't believe a toy he bought at a hobby shop doesn't have a battery plug in the box. I could see this thing sitting there at Target right on the shelf...... if it's anything like the rest of there stuff it's gonna be a hit. Wonder if it has bullet connectors?

I'd have thought the same thing when 450 rc helis came along, but it didn't do much to the hobby. just makes more customers for those that figure it out and move on to bigger gear.

Tahoe Ed

Kloner, motors are soldered to the esc, the esc is soldered to the PDB. No bullet connectors to be found.

krleas

FPV Freak
Short demo form Kopterworx, more test outside when snow and rain will stop.

Last edited by a moderator: