New To RC, Need to fly a red epic over stadium crowd next week. Advice needed

tstrike

pendejo grande
One other thing to remember when flying wreds, you should always use bigger props on the opposite side of the wred's cooling fan, otherwise you get yaw really bad.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I'd say you got Ken pretty good with that one.

Not really, I wanted to see how long it took anyone else to say something about my post, 3 hours,you guys are SLOW! ;)

It was immediately obvious that it was an April fool post but I figured I'd bite and sit back see what happens, I'm a little disappointed, but then again this isn't RCG... :highly_amused:

Ken

Bison52

I hire a lot of seasonal help during the holiday season. All the guys wondered every time I introduced a new employee as a "fresh player"

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
What's really sad is this was just this ==><== far from being believable. We've all seen it too many times.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
What's really sad is this was just this ==><== far from being believable. We've all seen it too many times.

True, but besides the date the giveaway was this line ' I recently bought a Red Epic to hopefully get into the video industry.'

No one is going go shell out that kind of $ without a clue as to what they're doing, had it been a bit more believable as in a GoPro or Nex 5 or something equally lower end then it might have actually fooled a few people.

Ken

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I dont know, I've seen some pretty dumb yuppie larva do things like this before.

I suppose they have but you'd have to be either super filthy rich or excessively bad with money to shell out $60,000 plus for a RED with no idea of how you're going to use it. It would be somewhat equivalent to buying a Ferrari for the sole purpose of going back and forth to work in the rush hour commute, and yes some people with too much disposable income do exactly that...

Ken