new naza firmware and assistant software

kloner

Aerial DP
noted...... how long ago did you get it?

I'll shoot my dealer a note and see if he can tell me anything about it and when the batch i got ahold of came in. probably the same as your dealer

DesJardins

I have only had mine for a month tops.
Please let us know what you find out, I'll shoot my dealer a message to but I am a BIT behind schedule right now
Yikes

DesJardins

Funny stuff... Now mine consistently shows "low voltage"
Re-installed the firmware, re-calibrated everything and still the VU flashes red non-stop for low voltage.

WTF

DesJardins

Nope, when I get time tonight I'll literally go from scratch and redo everything.
Oh well, part of the gig sometimes

kloner

Aerial DP
i sent lou a message to see if he can get us a way to reset this pig..... were gonna need to know how if this is the new firmware and what there gonna stick with for any time

You know,,,,, i just remembered something. one of the big deals or improvements to this firmware is that it accepts ppm....... when you upgrade it resets that to sbus i think, you might make sure that in the tx cali window that your input type is right d-bus is s-bus, traditional is pwm with 6-8 wires going into it and ppm is like lrs uhf systems like i use

DesJardins

In the Assistant it stays traditional for the Spektrum AR7010 correct?
Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything else being its not S or D-BUS

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
yea/nea?

lou is supose to let me in on how to reset these things on the next conference call he makes to dji

DesJardins

Well I have re-installed everything software/firmware wise & step by step re-set it up and it's not showing the low voltage anymore.
Your guess is as good as mine, I emailed L also but haven't heard back so I'll see what he passes along to you.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
wonder if it's a pc state like static in your fpv screen and the installs just get corrupt. If i got too many things going on and my pc bottlenecks, once in a while get weird things happen. Last week i had itunes running and hit download from my nex, next thing i knew the itunes crashed and blew up my $300 speakers,,,,,,,, Sounded like a nuclear alarm till smoke poured outta them