Need some information on NAZA and non-DJI ESC's

brinnus

Thanks a lot guys for your help and patience, I am really greatful. I have made some progress in so far as I can now arm the motors through Naza. The major problem was that I followed a video on youtube and if it worked for that guy it certainly didn't work for me. I have changed the connections between the Rx and Naza to connect ch7 to u channel and bring in ch5, which because of the video I did not use and connect this to x1, then connect ch6 to x2. It is now all down to fine tuning the Tx, which I still need help with. At the moment the motors arm at different times (more than several seconds in fact) and different stick positions and all at different speeds. I will try and find a better way of switching between Att, Man & F saf because at the moment I am using a combination of the 3 pos switch and aux2 pit trim knob.

brinnus

I have re-worked a different configuration for the 3 position switching and it arms and fires up ok. I now need to trim it as the low throttle position is too high but cuts the motors if set any lower and a reboot is needed. The other issue is that when it boots, because it goes immediately into hover, the front instantly flips over the back. I would have thought that naza should have corrected this. Once again I need your help.