Nab 2013****

llbr22

@$50k that wins the award for the biggest joke of an asking price. I chatted him up at NAB, he was also the least friendly of all the booth folks I met that week. (not just multirotor) but you never know if that was just a bad moment to approach that person too.

Sent from my HTC One X

tstrike

pendejo grande
@$50k that wins the award for the biggest joke of an asking price. I chatted him up at NAB, he was also the least friendly of all the booth folks I met that week. (not just multirotor) but you never know if that was just a bad moment to approach that person too.

Sent from my HTC One X
that's funny cuz I talked to him too and I found him to be the friendliest MC vendor at the show. Plus he was the only one showing in the much vaunted Red pavilion.
His ship was a little rough and the gimbal is servo based so nothing really groundbreaking. I talked to him on day 1 so maybe that had something to do with his demeanor, he was still fresh.

llbr22

Ya, it's a crazy show.. so I was hoping I just caught the dude at a bad moment. Glad he wasn't unfriendly :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

SMP

So for those that were there... The "darling" then was still 4K overall, followed by BMCC 4K/Pocket, followed by Multis??