Nab 2013****

Wanted to start a thread for rumors, facts and whatever else leading up to the event and then hopefully some reviews and hands on pics and vids from those lucky enough to attend the event. Looks like there is some cool stuff coming down the pipe, including the new PhotoHigher Halo gimbals which saw light of day last year at NAB.

alexosborne

I've been talking to tabb at freefly, and he said they said they pushing hard to get the Freefly micro and cs quad finished by nab 2013. However this was a couple of months ago now and I don't know how they are getting on.

Tahoe Ed

I live in Vegas and hope to crash the NAB. It may not happen but I would love to be able to do it. I am not contacting my wife's ex, a former broadcaster, to do it however. It will be by my efforts. Anybody attending that would like to assist me with credentials, I would gladly accept them with my thanks.

I've been talking to tabb at freefly, and he said they said they pushing hard to get the Freefly micro and cs quad finished by nab 2013. However this was a couple of months ago now and I don't know how they are getting on.

These are a couple of the things I am excited to see. The vids of the micro that have been floating around look fun.

Photronix

Pilot
Hoverfly will be at NAB2013 in the Droidworx booth. Stop by and say hello. We may have our new gimbal there to see!

gimbal details?

Excited to learn more about the new gimbal! Unfortunately I will not be attending NAB. Is it a Red Epic or GoPro gimbal holder?

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Yes!!!! I need to see lightweigt, low power LIDAR systems for detecting methane leaks on Natural Gas Pipelines and related equipment.
I have potential clients here in western Canada's Natural Gas Industry.

there will be some sweet lidar systems

llbr22

I live in Vegas and hope to crash the NAB. It may not happen but I would love to be able to do it. I am not contacting my wife's ex, a former broadcaster, to do it however. It will be by my efforts. Anybody attending that would like to assist me with credentials, I would gladly accept them with my thanks.

If you need a free exhibit floor pass pm me your email.

Sent from my HTC One X

kloner

Aerial DP
you can get free passes right on there site

Kloner will be there in the DJI booth rep'n for AMP....... nee-hao

tstrike

pendejo grande
you can get free passes right on there site

Kloner will be there in the DJI booth rep'n for AMP....... nee-hao
Wear your golf slacks and I'm there, got my pass, was on the fence, you bein there seals the deal! I'll bring my sh##ty disco and you can autograph it.

llbr22

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365446968389.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365446968389.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 432
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365447174392.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365447174392.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 534

llbr22

Magician. A Good one!!

Sent from my HTC One X