Is anyone else having any shipping issues with Robert

a sucessfull quad story....

I have had the quad built and flying for only 6 days...after a very short time achieved a successful 500 foot ascend around the neighborhood...a day later, first flight with keychain cam..next day, came up with a mount that both covered battery and allowed for a gopro mount...next day, fpv....on the sixth day, gained a contract through a local pd...to build and train cops to fly for their department....The naza f450 flamewheel is simply an amazing vehicle..It is not only fun but for me, i will here stories soon of how it protected and saved lives....I recently built a skywalker all decked out with long range system, osd, autopilot...and its been ready for a week to maiden...Im enjoying the quad so much....I honestly dont know when ill even want to maiden the skywalker....Lovin it...No crashes or even near ones...ordered extra props expecting the worse, but this thing is simply amazing...thank you to everyone here for helping get her setup and going..View attachment 3340

Attachments

• 498347.jpg
    498347.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:

My kit came same time, fast, but either the naza controller was stolen as he claims or he forgot to ship it in the same box...but still he claims he sent it out saturday after i contacted him and let him know, it wasnt in the box...he said i was the second guy this week this happened to. He says he shipped it after that email on the same day-- saturday 2 day priority mail....that would have put it here tuesday, today is thursday, still no naza and he wont give me a tracking number.....something is up...but thanks for your reply

Siteline

I've had absolutely no problems with Robert. I also find he represents himself in a very professional manner on the forums. We ordered our WKM and flamewheel through him and plan on ordering more stuff from him once we get some details from DJI.

Ive had no issues either, ive made 2 or 3 orders and all have arrived as needed, I was short a spare arm one time but was prompt about gettin it out... Good stuff

Tahoe Ed

Robert has always been fair with me. Items shipped as promised and the order was complete when received.

Macsgrafs

Maybe he doesn't like cops ;) ;)
The easy answer is to go out there & shoot him ;) ;) I've watched these cop videos on YT, I'm sure you will get away with it!!!

Ross

Tahoe Ed

Ross, I know you were joking but that was over the top. HollywoodJoe67, I would call Robert. I have been able to talk to him via phone and skype. This has to be a mistake or a mix up. He will make it right.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Not sure what happened. Naza being shipped next day today to you Joe.

Not going to stay in business trying to screw a customer over for a $230 product. I'll get to the bottom of and as always make it right.

I'll throw in some props for free also.

I actually do like cops more than you might think. :) Law enforcement is a very untapped market with deep tax payer pockets for UAV.

No worries there...Im out of ammo at the moment....lol All kidding aside, this was truly a bad first impression into a newly expanded part of my journey with rc and fpv. I'm hopeing it will get better from here... This one came out of my own pocket...if it had been a purchase made through my work, it wouldnt be so bad...but the fact remains that i had paid in full and only rec'd half for whatever reason...I know it would be impossible to stay a successful business if this were a frequent issue and im convinced this was not the case....Im hearing good things about djiusa and i hope to continue business with him....P.S. I have to date, never, met a bad rc pilot in my 36 yrs of flying them...That is one thing I have always held near and dear...Just a bunch of cool people pursuing a cool hobby...:)

Dewster

No problems here. I was impressed with the speed of delivery and chose him for my second order. I will try to order from U.S. based distributors vs. overseas when possible.

WillM

"HollywoodJoe" in NH? Does that mean you are from Manch-Vegas?! :tennis:

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have some pretty cool things going on. Power parachutes? First I've heard of 'em, I googled it. They sound awesome if a bit terrifying, which means I'm very interested in learning more!

Here's hoping you get your quad up and flying soon, and that the wind dies down a bit! 60°F in MA/NH yesterday but unbelievably windy!!!!

Cheers,

Will

mailman35

yeah i agree the wind out in the NE has been crazy for most of this year.
im waiting for spring so that i can get some better videos in.

repodog

Hollywood: I am new to the multi rotor and dji products. I have read literally thousands of posts about the hobby and dealers. I have also dealt with Robert on a couple of occassions. I have to say your problem is a fluke. Robert of DJI is one of the hghest rated sellers with top customer satisfaction out there. It is between him and Geoff in the UK are far as top dog (got to keep that competition going ;) ). Trust me, he is not 5150 and you could not find a better, more knoweldgeable dealer. You can check his posts to see how many times he has provided support to his customers and others customers. Stick with him.

repodog

(and in my occupation (no, I am not a repo man, that is from a dog I repossessed from the pound) I see officers every day and think multirotor with FPV will become a very valuable tool. Imagine what you can do with a $25,000 homeland security grant?)