Is anyone else having any shipping issues with Robert

The Chute i had was a buckeye dream machine , two place with 582 rotax, was pretty cool, but if in anything over 5mph wind, ur like a pendulum on a coo coo clock up in the sky....so gotta go first thing in the am, and just before dusk. Cost is around 15k and easy to build yourself providing you trust your work..lol They fly around 28mph with no wind, i had mine doing around 50mph one day with a tail wind pushin me right along, Alot of places that fly em, offer intro rides....something for ya to inquire about....i was hooked and mortgaged the house back in 98 to get one....lol This hobby is slightly cheaper and it nice to be able to play up there while ur feet are on solid ground...u get the best of both worlds with this stuff....I'm in this till they pry my cold dead fingers from my futaba radio....hehehehehehe

N720HP

No issues here. I ordered a F550 from Robert and had it fully assembled by his team and test flown. It arrived in just a couple of days with great service and response from Robert on my newbie type questions.
I agree with Robert. The Law Enforcement market is untapped and ready for UAV.

Joe

dts

"The Law Enforcement market is untapped and ready for UAV." Oh this just makes me sick to think about.

Acmach5

I think the point has been adequately made. I would also like to say that Robert has provided me with great service. Thanks for everything Robert. Hope to send you more business soon!

Macsgrafs

"The Law Enforcement market is untapped and ready for UAV." Oh this just makes me sick to think about.

Me to, but it seems to be the way of the world, invent a problem (Terrorists), then give the brainwashed public the cure! I'm so pleased that these are things I reseach daily & know the big con game TPTB are playing.

Ross