F450 carbon fiber landing gear extensions

JLO

I must say that the legs for the 450 or 550 that IrisAerial sells are a must for any flame wheel I bought 6 for a 550, I carefully drill the holes install them and bird takes off and lands perfect and the bottom does not touch the ground plus you can install a Gopro or other camera under the craft the best $35 spent I would only advice to make the red arm legs RED or other bright color for better orientation

JLO

2 Q if you made them out of CF how much would they cost, is it worth it, for the weight savings
thanks

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
PM me your email.

JLO: the carbon doesnt save a noticeable amount of weight at all. they simply look better. But the material costs 4 times as much! It's harder to cut and shows imperfections more. G10 is the way to go. g10 also doesnt have RFI issues like carbon does.

I just sent funds via paypal for 6 legs :)

Thanks.

P.S. you might want to add to Op that hardware is included. I had to search the thread for that info and was part of my purchase decision.

rwilabee

Does the batwing also keep the legs that you also make from showing while filming instead of mounting the camera underneath the center of the Quad. Can I get your paypal info.

Rich

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yes, absolutely. Got everything in stock.

Click on the irisaerial link at the botton and go to products page.

Thanks

Yuri

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Unfortunately the post office has dramatically increased the cost of shipping. I have been paying extra this whole year for shipping and finally decided to bump up the shipping costs. Domestic I am keeping at a flat $6 but international I have changed to $18.

Thanks

Yuri

t.rexxer

I'll take a set Yuri!

Unfortunately the post office has dramatically increased the cost of shipping. I have been paying extra this whole year for shipping and finally decided to bump up the shipping costs. Domestic I am keeping at a flat $6 but international I have changed to $18.

Thanks

Yuri

Hello Yuri,

I just purchased a Flamewheel 450 and came across your creations while browsing this forum. Very nice legs and batwing for such a reasonable cost. I have sent you payment via paypal for 4 legs and the batwing to start. I may order another batwing for the battery but don't want to add too much before I recieve and build it. I registered on this forum so I could see the pictures you posted, but this seems like one of the better multirotor forums out there, so a win win for me. ;)
Just an FYI... Paypal checkout only charged me $5 for USPS shipping here in the US. If I shorted you, let me know and I will send extra shipping monies to compensate.
Thanks for making such a great product for multi rotor newbies like me.
Good luck with your business.
Gus

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I appreciate it. The $5 shipping charge is actually $5000. No worries I can automatically deduct that from your account now that you registered on the forum. Kidding kidding.

It was just international that I increased.

Thanks again

yuri

t.rexxer

Sound good Yuri. Looking forward to adding your products to my 450. Any idea when I may expect their arrival? Perhaps a tracking number?
Thanks.
Gus

t.rexxer

Perfect. My f450 is arriving dropship Wednesday. I am soooooo looking forward to the build and flight time. And your legs and bat wing camera mount will really finish my bird off.
Thanks again.