East Coast Fly-In?

kielbasa

Im in, I live in Catonsville. Free state aeromodelers has a really nice field in Burtonsville. I also live next to an elementary school in catonsville (westowne elementary) and they have a pretty good size field.

dave

Kilby

Ok, the weather is GREAT now in the NE, so we should get this going. Who is in? I know I have spoke with several of you in PM's that indicated you were interested. Let's sound off on who's in and then we can pick a place based on where everyone is located.

-Terry

Kilby

Mailman, you and Bart are not to far from each other. Maybe I'll just head up that way one weekend and the three of us can catch up. It doesn't seem to be getting much traction with anyone else.

I have another FPV friend that lives up that way as well. Maybe get 4 of us together at least?

-Terry

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
sorry i haven't ben around much guys. my regular job is taking up a lot of my time lately and the multi-rotor operations are busy and very time consuming.

i'll see what weekends I have off in August and maybe we'll get a day set to meet up.

Bart

Bartman

How does Aug 25 sound?

Let's pick a place and start lining up who can make it.

Bart

Kilby

I can make it on the 25th. Count me in.

I guess some where up your way would be best since there are more of us in that direction.

Bart, what ever happened to your connection at the Hindenburg Hangar?

Bartman

because it is a historical site they have a very low max weight limit to prevent any contact damage if aircraft go out of control. i haven't followed up with them as a result.

too bad, eh?

Kilby

Awesome, Kevin. Glad you could join us. We have been trying to get together for to long now. Glad to see it taking form finally. I might have to get my OP craft back together again so you can help me tune it while I'm up there!

-Terry

Bartman

kevin,
you're an OpenPilot user? I may have to bring mine as well. It's still on my XA frame that will be liquidated soon so the board needs somewhere to go. It's an original CC board though, any use in getting it flying again? DIdn't they stop making it?

kevinv033

Awesome, Kevin. Glad you could join us. We have been trying to get together for to long now. Glad to see it taking form finally. I might have to get my OP craft back together again so you can help me tune it while I'm up there!

-Terry

Sounds good. Should be a good time.

Anyway, some of us OP guys like to meetup at Six Mile Run Park. Nice quiet place. Big fields a cool abandoned house...Some other stuff as well with a short walk.

Here's an overview of sorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3hIN594MSE