Droidworx Frame Giveaway contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbsteed

aerial video centric
Droidworx Frame

Count me in. I am keen to get a good frame. I currently run a Gaui 330Xs and would love to do a build from scratch - document the process through this forum, hang a good camera off the bow and share great footage. I have investigated droidworx and admire their innovative ideas, eye for quality and workmanship.

n3m1s1s

morning Matt :) apparently too long lol don't get me wrong there are loads of people there who are great help its just the rest :( i will backdate my builds soonish :D

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
191 members and only 82 posts means a lot of people are missing out. :(
the drawing is six weeks away, who will it be wonders me?

Bartman

I'm sorry I haven't mentioned this before but I'm going to have to ask participants in the vendor area to excuse themselves from the drawing (Sorry Mat, Cedric, and any others I didn't notice in the thread!!). We're trying to spread the multi-rotor love around maybe to someone that hasn't had the opportunity to get one flying or to someone who can use a frame upgrade with their current equipment. To have our multi-rotor vendors entered in the contest just doesn't seem right. I hope you guys understand.
Now, if any of you vendors want to throw into the prize pile a control board, some props, or another component that will go nicely with the Droidworx quad frame (that we're giving away for FREE!!), don't let me stop you!!
Feeling the love,
Bart

KurtO

Do not own a quad. I joined to this forum awhile ago to learn on setup and usage. My long term goal is FPV with a quad type aircraft. Thanks for the chance for that to happen sooner than later. Good Luck To All Kurt

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hay Bart..

Back from my jollydays and see things are moving along nicely.. I just thought I would help the lucky winner a bit more by saying I will donate a set of Props. As you can see I have one or two in my collection and as a moderator i cant put them on the DW frame I might of won if I was just a member!

c51c0bee.jpg

Bartman

I should win this because I am too cheap to buy one!!!! Simple!!!
I have seven helicopters in all sizes and shapes, this adds to the stable!!!

you snuck in under the wire you little bugger. i didn't see your post until now.
good luck.

obooth

Why me?

I'm really keen to get a droid airborne to help the efforts in surveying the quake damaged buildings here in Christchurch. The basilica, at the Christchurch Catholic Church can't be safely inspected by any other means. No tracked robot can get in, but there are numerous holes a smart UAV like this could sneak in and provide very valuable assistance to engineers, rescue crews etc. HOOK ME UP!!!! :)

Bartman

Hay Bart..

Back from my jollydays and see things are moving along nicely.. I just thought I would help the lucky winner a bit more by saying I will donate a set of Props. As you can see I have one or two in my collection and as a moderator i cant put them on the DW frame I might of won if I was just a member!

c51c0bee.jpg

Thanks Mr. Droider!! That's what I'm talking about! A Droidworx frame and some Graupner props, top shelf only so far.

matwelli

(mat kicks a stone with his shoe, mutters "darn" under his breath and shuffles off)

No worries :)

I'm sorry I haven't mentioned this before but I'm going to have to ask participants in the vendor area to excuse themselves from the drawing (Sorry Mat, Cedric, and any others I didn't notice in the thread!!). We're trying to spread the multi-rotor love around maybe to someone that hasn't had the opportunity to get one flying or to someone who can use a frame upgrade with their current equipment. To have our multi-rotor vendors entered in the contest just doesn't seem right. I hope you guys understand.
Now, if any of you vendors want to throw into the prize pile a control board, some props, or another component that will go nicely with the Droidworx quad frame (that we're giving away for FREE!!), don't let me stop you!!
Feeling the love,
Bart

Bartman

We love ya Mr. Matwelli. Thanks for being so understanding. Besides, when would you ever have time to build something for yourself when you've got such a backlog of orders?
How would a blue board do in that AD-4 frame? ;)

Ok here's my pitch.

I don't have enough bucks to buy any of Droidworx's frames, so I decided to take months to design my own. I finally saved up to cut a prototype. It does fly well but a Droidworx's will still look more pro.

View attachment 325

Or maybe they can offer me a job!

Attachments

• new okto.jpg
    new okto.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator:

Sebbie

Wow a droidworx frame for 1st prize
I hope itll be the AD6 for my upcomig Hexa itll be brill to show everybody the new Hexa and frame off with uber pride and joy :)
Can i get a droidworx sticker to help promote their wonderful products *cheeky Grin*

Sebbie

@matwelli Im never that lucky, last 18months been real bad ended up being made redundant, hope theres lady luck round the corner real soon :)

Bartman

Lots of new members to the site lately, just post in this thread (anything, really!) and you'll be entered to win a free Droidworx AD-4 frame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.