Droidworx Frame Giveaway contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is my unprofessional opinion that I should win this frame and anyone else that might win it will for some unknown reason have an insatiable desire to send it to me, along with any necessary additional funds to complete it with the very best of components!

So in advance of the drawing date, thank you already.

DennyR

Droidworx Frame Givaway contest

This sounds a great idea, This company produces nice stuff and uses the right materials to take the hobby forward. Really nice to see someone out there giving a little back.:)

Stacky

I just want to add I have bought a HoverflyPro board and at this point dont have a frame to put it into. it would be a perfect match for the board. :)

PredatorUAV

Kudos to Droidworx for making this giveaway contest possible!

Would really like to try one of these high quality frames! I hope other companies will follow this great initiative!!

Emowillcox

Sweet Bartman way go and land this prize for the forum users! Put me on the list would love to try out something high end like a Droidworx Frame.

jazzbound

It would be great to win a Droidworx AD-4 frame from the kiwis that are most innovative Mikrokopter company on the planet.

Bart -

Kudos to you! I have been meaning to add your forum to my regular list of things I do every couple of hours (even if I am at work), but had not yet got around to it. The chance to win a Droidworx Frame -- the Ferrari of MultiRotor Frames -- was just the push I needed to get on over here. Then, looking around, I see pretty much all of the people that I have been asking advice of on other forums! You have all the good guys here!

I have this theory that appreciation for a high quality frame is a sign of someone who has spent a lot of time (a LOT of time) working on or researching multi-rotors. As such, I have been drooling over a Droidworx frame for a LONG time!

I hope I win, but in any case, I've won by finding your forum. It has developed well, and looks like it is thriving!

Now, when I win, I will just need to decide whether to use my MK FC 2.0 or my Mk 2.1, my newly constructed ArduPirates FC, My MultiWii on a Paris 3.0 FC, OR my KK. (OK, it won't be my KK!!) :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Deep indeed, but deep is fine since the drawing is still random. ;) No amount of brown-nosing will influence the drawing, but let them try so long as they say nice things!

A sincere welcome back to those of you that haven't been coming by on a regular basis.

Bart

Status
Not open for further replies.