DJI Naza GPS Pricinig

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Here is the pricing from DJI

GPS will be $169 to add on.

Naza stays the same at $230

We already have our batch order placed. Expect delivery June 1st.

Tahoe Ed

It has been reported to have RTH, IOC and Lipo warning. The last it has always had so I am not sure why it is being touted. Maybe it is something different than we have now. Don't know. Pretty impressive for the price.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
It has been reported to have RTH, IOC and Lipo warning. The last it has always had so I am not sure why it is being touted. Maybe it is something different than we have now. Don't know. Pretty impressive for the price.

I think the voltage thing is about the fact it can RTH now instead of just land "at spot".

mailman35

im kinda on the fence with this. gonna wait for some hands on reviews to see if its really worth it.
the lack of certain things as well as the accepted faults of the naza have me wondering about dji...

rwijnhov

If the naza gets all these thing. Why should i buy a wookong? I buyed a wookong for a lost of money just to find out 3 months later that the much cheaper naza will do the same. I feel ****ed.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Pre order is up because requests from customers.

Again, I know I have been a spam junkie as of late. I will go crawl in the corner now. Sorry.

Link on UAVProducts.com home page.

Note: I hate Pre Orders!!!!!

Sierraj

Thanks for all of the help this forum provides us new gals. I got an Email from the AH guys last night about Midnight. Said they also had a ton inbound for first of JN deliveries and gave me this link.
http://www.atlantahobby.com/Store/pc/Control-Boards-c877.htm I have a full WKM waypoint from them for survey jobs and hope this will fill the bill for some of our smaller jobs. Exciting to see the price on the way down on these things and the features heating up.

Tahoe Ed

Plingboot, you are correct. On start up and selection of IOC the craft only recognizes one front position regardless of the orientation of the craft. You can pyro out by hitting the rudder and the elevator. No additional correction required. On the aileron the same is true, right is right and left is left regardless of the orientation of the craft.

thehatguy

From the hoverthings.com website.

Pricing and features. First time I've seen this so complete.

John

DJI Naza GPS Flight Controller (PRE-ORDER - EXPECTED JUNE 1)

SKU# DJINAZAGPS

Availability: In stock
$399.00

Free Shipping within the USA for Pre-Orders. Expected to arrive to us from DJI June 1. International orders will be discounted $10 for shipping.

We have found possibly the easiest to use GPS FPV flight controller for the money, the DJI Naza!

The Naza is an all-in-one module which is perfect for FPV. It now includes GPS! The features of the WK-M at a price you can afford! It's physically smaller and lighter than the WK-M and offers Alt Holt, Return to home, GPS Hold, Intelligent Mode (Carefree), Failsafe autoland, etc.

Setup time from box to air took us approximately 10 minutes because the software is so easy to use. There are only a few simple parameters to set up, and all channel reversing can be done in the software which means less time running through transmitter settings. In fact we didn't even need to change the transmitter model... we just dropped the Naza in, set the servo directions in the software, took a guess at the gains and we were flying.
Because it features both auto level and altitude hold, it is extremely easy to fly, especially when doing FPV. The altitude hold works extremely well... it is possible to set the altitude to 1 or 2ft above the ground and fly around a field just a foot or two off the ground without ever touching the throttle!

Gains can be controlled fully from the transmitter or the software, or both, and it is as simple as enableing the channel you would like to use for remote gain adjustment.

The Naza also includes an external ultra bright LED module which flashes it's status as you are flying. When autopilot mode is enabled, the LED flashes yellow. When the battery gets low, it begins to flash red, and as the voltage drops the flashing red light flashes faster... and when the battery reaches a critical low voltage the Naza will go into an auto-land routine. We have tested this and it works every time ... the quad lands gently without any input from the pilot.

Overall we were so impressed with the Naza that we became a distributor for them!
The Naza includes not only the naza module but the LED module as well as a USB cable for firmware updates, all receiver cables for connection, configuration, etc.
We know you will be impressed. We certainly were.

Features:
  • Auto Pilot (autolevel)
  • GPS Hold, Return to Home, Carefree mode (quad flies where you tell it regardless of nose direction)
  • Altitude Hold
  • Camera Stabalization outputs for Camera Gimbal (Pitch and Tilt)
  • Low Voltage Alert (2 levels)
  • Autoland at low voltage
  • Manual (stunt) mode
  • Firmware upgradeable
  • DBUS and SBUS ports for receviers
  • Upgrade ports for future upgrades
  • Easy to use configuration software