DJI A2 FC - Jitters In ATTI Mode

fdproductions

FD Productions
All,

I am experiencing major jitters in ATTI mode and ATTI mode alone, in GPS mode the aircraft, an s800 Evo, seems to just functioning fine. I have a little under 400 flights on this aircraft and have experienced these jitters in various wind velocities and in different flight fields and the issue consistently occurs. I am not running an external 7008sb just the standard A2 with my Futaba 14SG because originally I felt the aircraft flew and responded better without the external receiver. Any input is kindly appreciated.

I'm running the latest 2.1 A2 Software Version.

Thanks In Advance

fdproductions

FD Productions
Kloner thank you for responding my gain numbers are. I have already significantly altering the gains plus or minus ten each time in small increments, not sure whats going on here though.

BASIC

Pitch-150=150x100

Roll -150=150x100

Yaw-150=150x100

BASIC

Pitch-135=135x100

Roll -135=135x100

Yaw-150=150x100

you know that is a sign of over gain? what is your gain numbers?

kloner

Aerial DP
I fly a skyjib, reds.... dunno what the differences in gains should be, but every single one of my gains is 100.......

Last edited by a moderator:

fdproductions

FD Productions
I fly a skyjib, reds.... dunno what the differences in gains should be, but every single one of my gains is 100.......

you running 15" t-motor v2 props on all aircrafts? sorry the video doesn't show your props stop :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
There is a suggested gains settings for the s800 in the A2 manual but not sure what they are because I dont have one but I thought they are higher than that.

When do you do the 2.1 upgrade?

I would recommend you do a FULL firmware upgrade. I have sneaky feeling DJI have corrected other things in the TOTAL 2.1 firmware package since they recommended last week that everyone should be checking that both GPS modules should be checked for correct firmware.

Since I did mine at the weekend my issues on my Spektrum satellite controlled A2 seem to have disappeared. See following threads

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?17798-A2-2-1-upgrade-procedure

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?17811-The-A2-REAL-life-testing

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?17749-DJI-released-new-firmware-v2-1-for-A2!

Dave

fdproductions

FD Productions
whoa, i did an upgrade when 2.1 originally came out no wonder they posted things so much about how important it was to update so many days after the fact. great suggestion will try immediately. by the way, now my a2 led does not want to illuminate the purple color when starting the aircraft up I only see greens light up at the set intervals. always something....

fdproductions

FD Productions
cloner, are you familiar with an airframe called acecore? an acecore shot this, hope you like (just thought i'd share since you shared a video)

kloner

Aerial DP
15" v2 on everything from discos to jibs,,,,,

what camera is that? i need to make a road trip....