Connecting IOSD to Immersion 600

1lifefilm

Hi All

S1000 all done now and test flown but struggling a bit with connecting the IOSD line to the Immersion 600. I saw on an old thread the following advice but I need to know if this works or not before I try it.....don't want to burn the house down!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Simon
SEE BELOW

DJI side Immersion side

AV-Out (yellow) ---> Vid (yellow)
Av-GND (brown) ---> GND (black)
UART (2x orange) ---> not used, this is "channel selct", and this function is done via extra cable to transmitter

BATT+ (2x red) ---> 1x can be used to power the Immersion - BATT (this is the double Molex plug on the left side) - check Immersion manual for requiered Voltage
BATT- (2x black) ---> 1x can be used to power the Immersion - GND (this is the double Molex plug on the left side)

GND and 5V Out can be used to power your camera

kloner

Aerial DP
the immersion vtx likes full power and doesn't do very well on a bec like whats going on with the power you got coming out of the iosd. i'd recomend using the power off the main distro board to that smaller power input plug, then just hook up the yellow and black to the iosd from that bigger plug.... i just pull the extra wires i don't need from that big plug like l&r audio and the 5v power output unless you need it. We use that power for hdmi converters if they need it.