CineStar 6 + WKM + Maytech = WOW!

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Michael64, its a 2 axis CineStar gimbal from freeflysystems. In my eyes the best gimbal based on conventional servos !

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
best thing is if you ask matjaz or lanzar from kopterworx.

they have it on y skyjib and probably know best the ways to go to get it on different frames.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbsteed

aerial video centric
I am wondering the same - is it possible to retrofit the CS gimbal to a droidworx (e.g. octo) frame? I have asked around before without any answer. I am sure it is possible but just wondering if there is an easy approach.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Write Matjaz or Lanzar an email kopterworx.com. I see no reason that they wouldn't show you guys. Mounting it should be the problem the issue is to get the vib isolation going and still give enough rigidness.

Boris

Tim Lewis

Minsoo doesn't spec the board unfortunately but there's a hefty strip of copper under the epoxy so I'd guess it can handle anything I'm likely to put through it, especially considering the other PDB I had was much smaller with thinner traces for the power connections. I wouldn't try running more than 8 2814 AXIs on one, shouldn't be a problem with the 6 I have hooked up.

Ken

Here is a good Power Distribution Board you can check out that has been rated at 400amps, its easy to install and makes the build look clean as well. www.powerhungrysystems.com