buy naza or apm 2.5

sdow

Attachments

• DSCN2903.jpg
    DSCN2903.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 197

flitelab

who can help me ?

Have you calibrated the throttle range on the ESCs? Also is everything calibrated in the NAZA assistant software?

it is clearly running at too high a throttle at arming. All I can think offhand is the ESC throttle calibration.

Last edited by a moderator:

flitelab

If after calibrating the ESCs it is still running too nigh you can try to reduce the "motor idle speed" on the Motor Mixer screen in the assistant.
What motor idle sped is it set at currently?

sdow

I start with throttle stick full up, wait for two beeps, lower throttle and wait for arming beeps

flitelab

I start with throttle stick full up, wait for two beeps, lower throttle and wait for arming beeps

And you did each individually direct to the Rx correct, ie not through the NAZA?
Did that help solve the issue or still same problem?

sdow

when i calibrate with Rx ... and connect to naza every time one or two motor not run ? what happen ?

sdow

yes i am disconnect the naza completely and calibrate each esc ... after i connect all with naza and one motor not run sometimes 2 motors not run ...?

sdow it sounds like you might be suffering from "Lazy start" try increasing your Naza ~Motor idle speed~ to "recommand" or the next possition between recommand and high move the slider across in Motor Mixer then click on Write to save the new setting to Naza. Try this it works for some people maybe for you too.
Regards - bruce

sdow

nice shot bruce365 ...4 motors works ...in idle mode i think that my quadcopter can fly ? More peoples need to go a half of throttle to flay . My motors is it very speed 1120KV ?

flitelab

nice shot bruce365 ...4 motors works ...in idle mode i think that my quadcopter can fly ? More peoples need to go a half of throttle to flay . My motors is it very speed 1120KV ?
Are you saying that at low idle only 2 motors run when armed but at recommended they are running full throttle? That seems very strange. Just up the idle until all 4 are running. If they are are going full then something is wrong.

In the assistant is the throttle channel going from left to right in comparison to the actual throttle position on the tx or is it going full before you move it fully to the top limit?

flitelab

What size props are you running and are you using 3s or 4s?
if you are running 4s with anything more than 8" props at that high of a kv then that may be the issue as well.

Langdale

sdow, can't really see a clear view of your props on your Youtube vid but they appear to be all counter clockwise....???