Anyone know anything about this????

Kilby

It's been in dev for a while now. Glad to see it coming soon.

So what other DJI vapor ware are you talking about? As far as I know, they have delivered most everything except the forthcoming Ruling controller. Is there something else?

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, i'm watching that page like a hawk, says ships early oct........ I'm praying it'll be compatible with naza sooner or later

weird they put that in the AP controller when all the fpv guys use naza. do ap guys use or want osd's? it is on almost every fpv anything

srbell

How funny. I just decided to check out the forum to see if DJI was coming out with an OSD! I'll be getting one for my ap work as soon as it hits the order page : )

kloner

Aerial DP
if this is the thing that was posted in here a while back, it's not from DJI........ but again, these guys get in trouble when they show stuff early. if you really wanna be a snoop and make trouble, go ask sidney at rcg....... if that's dji branded, i bet that guy gets in trouble.

while back we had one posted here that i think was arduindu based, but the guy hacked the data stream inside the dji unit and had the gps condition, signal strengths, rssi, amps, timer, all kinds of crap. He was from RCG, i sent him a pm and never heard back, but we posted to him and never heard back either so it was his mo. think he was from Poland. So is my neighbor, maybe i should grab him and have him write me a message in polish and get the ball rollin on if not this one, the other one

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
We have a bunch already ordered. I'm not doing the pre order thing. I hate pre order, I hate taking money without product in hand to ship the sameday.

srbell

Send me one as soon as you get them : ) Any idea on when I would expect the battery tray? BTW, UAV product support rocks!

We have a bunch already ordered. I'm not doing the pre order thing. I hate pre order, I hate taking money without product in hand to ship the sameday.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Looking like the 26th of Sept. I'll know more as we get closer.
Srbell, I'll add a battery tray to your OSD and ship to for free. :)

I'm excited for the 5.8ghz downlink coming the same time from DJI. Finally a full plug n play system for the Z15. :)

Oh, and would some buy the Z15G I have like 10 of them I need to sell. :dejection:

Kilby

if this is the thing that was posted in here a while back, it's not from DJI........ but again, these guys get in trouble when they show stuff early. if you really wanna be a snoop and make trouble, go ask sidney at rcg....... if that's dji branded, i bet that guy gets in trouble.

while back we had one posted here that i think was arduindu based, but the guy hacked the data stream inside the dji unit and had the gps condition, signal strengths, rssi, amps, timer, all kinds of crap. He was from RCG, i sent him a pm and never heard back, but we posted to him and never heard back either so it was his mo. think he was from Poland. So is my neighbor, maybe i should grab him and have him write me a message in polish and get the ball rollin on if not this one, the other one

Was it Remzibi? I'm using one of his own OSD's now. I have a pair of them actually, one on each craft.

kloner

Aerial DP
no, it was some guy at rcg, his screen name was the name of the thing, from polland. Lemme look, i'll find. He posted at fpv lab once, everybody asked questions then they linked the rcg thread. i pm'd him like it said to get one but never heard back

EDIT:
i looked and looked, i don't see it. this one is obviously gonna be first to market anyways,,,, come on baby.... work on naza!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: