A MOVI but at 1/10th the cost...possibly...

Tonphis

Do you Use the Martinez Board or AlexMos?

I read a few Threads about these Boards and the Alex Mos looks much better.

divertom80

Martinez, I use two boards one for each axis, although it works just as well with one board, it just wont if you want to pitch the camera 90 degrees down via rc control.

divertom80

They are the same, annuoyingly the website within the last 4 hours has changed there wording as they had the motor rated to 2000g and now its 1500 weirdly. Anyway this is the motor I have the 5208

Feedback

The difference in size:

Motor Dimensions:63x26mm
Stator Dimensions:52x8mm
Motor Dimensions:63x14mm
Stator Dimensions:52x6mm
That's why I'm asking.

divertom80

63x26 is the one you want (5208) and will fit, basically the more bulky one. The thinner one might not fit :( sorry for the confusion, the website as I said has currently shifted a few things and changed the specs so I got confused myself. I have just been to measure and the 5208 is the one that will fit the conversion.

Feedback

Hi Feedback,
We're really sorry to let you know that there was a problem with your recent order. These design(s) could not be 3D printed in the material selected:

Given the nature of 3D printing (converting digital files into physical products), every now and then we catch designs that will be too fragile to create in certain materials. Though we do our best to defy the laws of physics and try to find these issues as early as possible, some are only found during the manufacturing process.
You can reach out to the designer who created the model by clicking on the model name above to expedite the process. On the top right corner of the page linked above, you can click the "Contact Designer" button to start a conversation.
We have credited your account, which you can use to purchase anything on Shapeways. If you do not wish to order anything else at this time, please let us know and we will arrange a refund.
Amount Credited: €224.31

roryhinds

Cool thanks, I remember reading that now.

I'm on the hunt for a brushless gimbal to carry my Red Epic as my AV200 with Skyline is just a joke.

Anyone else think of building there own and succeeded?
I was looking at the parts that make up the Cinestar Gimbal and you can purchase the bits and pieces which might be a good plan so you can make a slightly larger version of the cinestar gimbal that allows enough space for the Red Epic to move freely without catching the gimbal.

Any ideas?

xerofly

Cool thanks, I remember reading that now.

I'm on the hunt for a brushless gimbal to carry my Red Epic as my AV200 with Skyline is just a joke.

Anyone else think of building there own and succeeded?
I was looking at the parts that make up the Cinestar Gimbal and you can purchase the bits and pieces which might be a good plan so you can make a slightly larger version of the cinestar gimbal that allows enough space for the Red Epic to move freely without catching the gimbal.

Any ideas?

subscribed AV200 and RSGS is a joke.......waiting for more feedback on brushless gimbals...

cheers

divertom80

Hey guys, yep away in Italy with limited internet believe it or not due to being stuck on the costa Concordia island. Anyway have not heard back from any one who has bought it. I have asked a few for feedback so as soon as I get it I will pop it on here as I want to know also how well its done and that all is fine.

divertom80

Cool. Please let me know how it looks and fits or let others know. I really hope that they have not messed it up. They should not have done but I worry when its not me overlooking it.

Tom

DIPswitch

Attachments

• photo111.jpg
    photo111.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 423
  • pitch_and_roll.jpg
    pitch_and_roll.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 392
  • pitch_and_roll2.jpg
    pitch_and_roll2.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 370