New GoPro 2 with live video stream and wifi remote

RyanArch

Looks like a nice upgrade...more shooting options and more video options. Do we know what the range is on the remote setup? Looking seriously at this one now.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I like it!

Anyone want a good deal on a slightly used original version? I need one of these new ones... ;)

Ken

Tahoe Ed

Checked out the link. It will not work with the current GoPro and with the new GoPro2 it appears that you loose the video out jack. Therefor you are stuck with the wifi as your only option to stream video. I think that I will stick with a dedicated video Tx and a tracking receiver.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Checked out the link. It will not work with the current GoPro and with the new GoPro2 it appears that you loose the video out jack. Therefor you are stuck with the wifi as your only option to stream video. I think that I will stick with a dedicated video Tx and a tracking receiver.

The picture still shows tv out on the top of the cam...

Gunter

Draganflyer X4

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 356

only had mine a month :-(

90 degree FOV
120 fps

want these

shame wifi will interfere with our 2.4ghz transmitters or the other way round (and i think you need to be on a network anyway, i dont think its ad-hoc) so no FPV...

Tahoe Ed

Gunter, I stand corrected. Thanks for the bigger picture. I agree that the 90 degree FOV is nice and the better optics and the better low light handling are good additions. $300 is a lot right now for those features. I will wait until I destroy my current GoPro. I use it mostly for FPV anyway.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Wow.. just remember to click on the link on the site to view the new stuff! If you buy from that link it helps the site

Dave