Cinestar 6, AV200 360 pan

krleas

FPV Freak
Today we tested cinestar 6 with AV200 360 pan 2 man camera operations.
We got very good results.
Camera was canon 600d with 10-22 lens.
Flight time with 2 bateries 4s 5000mAh13 min, temp on Bl controlers 50-60.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Was expecting the lady to jump into some dance to the music there!

What motor / prop / Fc u using?

Dave

Macsgrafs

Your mum is looking really good for 68!!!!
Your video is very nice, makes me want to get a grip with my SJ8 after watching this.

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i haven't had quite that good of an experience with 2 4S 5000 mah packs but I'm using 12x5 props on similar motors. I wonder if the battery life benefits that much with the bigger props? I'm seeing closer to 8 or 9 minute flights. What percentage are you running the batteries down to?
Any post flight stabilization?
thanks,
Bart

krleas

FPV Freak
i haven't had quite that good of an experience with 2 4S 5000 mah packs but I'm using 12x5 props on similar motors. I wonder if the battery life benefits that much with the bigger props? I'm seeing closer to 8 or 9 minute flights. What percentage are you running the batteries down to?
Any post flight stabilization?
thanks,
Bart

No post stabilization on this video.

Im running bateries to 8600 mAH. Flying time 12-13 min.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I had the frame in hands at Krleas´s place. I really liked the quality and the simple and light concept of the construction. CS 8 will be one of my next builds. And I am going to stick on MK on this one.

Boris

Yes, I'd like to see that as well. I'm curious if using a panning gimbal with it's own landing gear can be installed on a CS and support the machine via the vibration isolators. But it seems this is a secret? :D

nick

The isolators will have no problem with the landing gear being attached to the camera mount.

Last edited by a moderator: