Zenmuse Z15-GH3 jumpy flickery video from HDMI

Zzr

What version for new board HDMI for Z15 GH3? I swapped new board HDMI on my Z15 GH3 but the video out problem again. both board are same V3. What the hell!

DJI dealers have the new HDMI board at hand. I had it fixed through my dealer.

hbarchini

As far as I know the new board have been delivered to the dealers a week ago...
Yes you have to swap the boards that's all...
But the problem with the software (FPV mode, 90 degree down, etc) has not been solved... We are all waiting for the new software...
Merry Christmas!!!!!

deluge2

But with the new firmware for the Z15 GH3 (and revised User Guide as well), DJI documentation indicates that these firmware issues have been solved. Have to wait and see. Some would-be early adopters are having trouble downloading the new firmware, but that may just be a server issue.

Steve

As far as I know the new board have been delivered to the dealers a week ago...
Yes you have to swap the boards that's all...
But the problem with the software (FPV mode, 90 degree down, etc) has not been solved... We are all waiting for the new software...
Merry Christmas!!!!!

sk5

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:

N45328

I had the same experience as you. My zenmuse produced unacceptable video, then I also installed a v4 board which still produced unacceptable video. After talking with a few distributors I found out that the first batch of gh3 zemuse's are defective. Djii came out with a the v4 board, which doesn't fix the video issues. The only way to fix the problem is to get a new version replacement from your distributer. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

BevR

I have a similar problem with the GH3. I cant get live view through to my monitor screen only a video or picture on play back. Tried all the settings on the camera and on the monitor. Using DJI AVL 58 tx / rx. Any ideas??

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I have a similar problem with the GH3. I cant get live view through to my monitor screen only a video or picture on playback. Tried all the settings on the camera and on the monitor. Using DJI AVL 58 tx / rx. Any ideas??

That's a camera setting issue. If it works on playback but not live view then it is an HDMI output problem. What are your settings at the moment for HDMI output?

smeinzer

Call DJI at (818) 235-0789 if you live in the US. They know about this issue and can fix it in about 2-4 weeks. That's how I got mine fixed anyway. Hope that helps

fdproductions

FD Productions
meinzer, what did dji say the issue was, it seems to be happening to all my z15's now almost simultaenously not sure how something can work a hundred times then all of a sudden fail and intermittently work fine.