Zenmuse GH2 and Naza strange behavior?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I would highly recommend the WKM for the Zenmuse GH2. I haven't heard many people using the NAZA with it, but that doesn't mean they aren't any.

Go on, get a WKM, you know you want too...:nevreness:

Benjamin Kenobi

I just wouldn't put a premium product like the Zenmuse with anything less than premium controlling it. Go for decent quality and get decent results!

adanac

Is WKM superior in some basic way that affects flight fundamentals, or is it the same base product with additional features? If the latter, I'm not sure I need it.

Benjamin Kenobi

If you go cheap, which is what I'm assuming you are trying to do, then you will have problems. Don't say I haven't warned you!

WKM is designed for heavier aircraft. That said, I know of people who are using it successfully on S800's and the like, not with a Zenmuse though.

How many people do you see on this forum using NAZA for heavy rigs for the purpose of professional AP with a Zenmuse? :02.47-tranquillity:

adanac

I have been warned, although I'm not exactly sure why. I ask questions but never get the answer. I blame myself for not phrasing them correctly.

If you go cheap, which is what I'm assuming you are trying to do, then you will have problems. Don't say I haven't warned you!

WKM is designed for heavier aircraft. That said, I know of people who are using it successfully on S800's and the like, not with a Zenmuse though.

How many people do you see on this forum using NAZA for heavy rigs for the purpose of professional AP with a Zenmuse? :02.47-tranquillity:

Benjamin Kenobi

They show up. I think it is because you tend to not respond to what people post on your threads sometimes and your topic titles are a little misleading occasionally.

Don't be afraid to ask an honest question. :nevreness: This thread should be titled 'Is anyone using a NAZA V2 with their Zenmuse GH2 gimbal?'

adanac

I have asked two or three questions directly both in this thread and one two weeks ago. I'll try again in another thread. Thanks anyway, Ben!

Benjamin Kenobi

Sorry, feeling preachy tonight for some reason, it's the white wine!

Many people don't look past the thread title to be honest.

What exactly is your question(s)?

adanac

Tequila will help.

1) Will Naza V2 support a Zenmuse gimbal (excluding the GoPro gimbal), or MUST I use WKM or A2?
2) I think my other question about the differences between Naza and WKM have been answered by subsequent research. The question was whether they are the same core product with only differences in features, and the answer appears to be "no."

Sorry, feeling preachy tonight for some reason, it's the white wine!

Many people don't look past the thread title to be honest.

What exactly is your question(s)?

adanac

Thank you for that! I have seen things from that far back but I think there have been some improvements to Naza since then. In any case, I'm pretty sure the official word from DJI is that you should use WKM or A2, although I've yet to see them say definitively that you can't use Naza.