Mikrokopter YE GODS, talk about fiddly

crcr

Ken I have three of them one has an issue with the pressure sensor which is easily fixed - OFFERS

Denny, are you saying its a pressure sensor issue or a FC issue? The reason I ask is I am having issues with both Alt height limit and vario height controls and am trying to find the issue/fault. If you can please let me know what you have found that would be a great help.

Thanks,
Craig

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'm on board with staying away from MK on principle. I will only resort to Mk if my new Xaircraft v8 fails miserably. I will then move back over to a single rotor heli. If that fails, I may throw in the towel completely on AP or MAYBE go the MK. I dont like feeling taken advantage of. When everyone else is able to make a plug n play unit for 1/4 the price something is wrong. You get what you pay for, most of the time, but there are also these situations where you pay a premium for someone who has made a great product IF they are assembled correctly. It seems with all of these units there are some huge QC issues and erratic behavior throughout the batches of hardware. I cant call Holger on his cell phone if i have a problem. They have too much power over their customers. Once you have spent that kind of money, you are going to do anything to make it work. I think they monopolize on this crooked marketing strategy. I chose not to be a multi-rotor sheep.