Want to trade my Wookong-M with MK electronics

ovdt

Hello guys,

I have a Wookong-M set including powe module which I use it with my quad.

I can trade Wookong-M with MK electronics:

* Flight Ctrl 2.1 ME
* Navi Ctrl 2.0
* GPS

Or, I can sell Wookong-M including these parts:

* 4 x MK3638 motors
* 4 x Turnigy Plush 40A ESC
* Quad frame set (for heavy lifting)

Wookong-M electronics: 750 USD
Motors: 60 USD each
ESC: 20 USD each
Quad frame: 95 USD

All of the items are as new. Not crashed.

Skysurf

I am willing to trade granted that there is nothing wrong with your WKM unit (not too concerned with any of your other units :highly_amused:).

Best Regards,

Jesper

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i was actually about to joke about how the trade had anything to do with his "unit". bad joke, i'm just sitting here bored when i should be cleaning my shop.

ovdt

Sorry for the late reply, too busy at my office.

I'll continue using MK electronics since I'm more comfortable with it. And I use waypoint so much, I don't want to pay another thousand dollars for WK-M click&go. My WK-M is one of the first ones.

My WK-M is in perfect condition, I flew it 8-10 times for adjusting the gains. It flies perfectly. I'm going to post a video of it.

I've got the first message from Skysurfer, the priority goes to him. If he cancels, I'll let know.

Thanks.

ovdt

Guys I have some bad news. I tried to take a video of the copter in wind. The battery came loose and it crashed :( It's not for sale anymore. Sorry guys.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ovdt would you still be interested in selling single components ? I would be very interested in the GPS module, PM me maybe we can works someting out

Thanks

Boris