Mikrokopter Uncontrolled Yaw - SOLVED

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I've got all sorts of batteries coming out of places I didn't know I even had them, sorry I can't toss a few over the fence for you buddy.
Bart

Thanks Bart.. Ill go see what I can find.. Just had an email from Rob and Linda, Kimbeley at PH has put a replacement for express delivery, so hopefully it will land before the wedding.. Oh the wedding is one of our members BTW!

Dave

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Links would be good Ken

Castle has two BEC that will do the job, I've looked at them in the LHS but haven't bought one yet. There is the CC BEC and the CC BEC Pro, the CC BEC will do the job. It can handle 2S to 6S input, is adjustable from 4.8 to 9 volts and is good for 10 amps which is just right for the two Savox servos. The chances of both servos drawing max amps at the same time is pretty slim so I see no need to go with the bigger and more expensive CC BEC Pro that can handle 20 amps. You will also need the Castle link USB programmer to be able to connect to the BEC and change the settings, total cost in the US is about $50 for both.

In the UK Horizon Hobby is the distributor and here's a link to a directory of hobby shops in your area that resell Horizon products, one of them should either have it in stock or be able to get it for you fairly quickly... http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/shop_finder/county/counties.asp?county=Lancashire

Ken

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks Ken found um at 6am this morning and I have one and its programming card on the way.. BUT.. it aint that.. I think I as grasping at straws.. OK so far

NEW FC to night..

swapped out two motors that where a little rumbly..

STILL THE SAME NO YAW CONTRL.. In the MKtool everything seems to be working.. its seeing my stick imputs no mither it just wont control under yaw command..

I have a box of goodies arrived yesterday.. so far I have used a new FC and two motors..

I am totally lost and throwing more money at it than I can rally afford BUT THE BUGGER WINT BEAT ME.

Tomorrow I have a new distribution board for the BLS and 6 new BLS.. Ill build that up coz that the only thing that is left as far as I can see..

Any other suggestion would be welcomed

DAve

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Nope.. I think I was clutching at straws. I now have just the NEW.. LIKE BRAND new FC and the BL's.. nothing else.. It can only be the BL ring but I am going to be throwing another £400 at it and non the wiser.. I have done everything suggested on here and in PMs but all to no avail..

Its like WTF next..

DAve

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
can it be your radio? if it isn't the copter isn't it possible that maybe the radio is flipping out? was it exposed to humidity? dropped? maybe a bot of metal filing got in it?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
thought about that in th night.. I am going to try my DX8 today. Thing is in the channels of the MKtool everything is working..

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
:eek: Found it!!!!!! What a total flamin plonker!

With all the trees in the forest I could not see the wood... I really decieded this morning to go right back down to the beginning as Uncle Ken said to do but I mean like I was starting the build from scratch.. I had got mixed up with my motor positions and had 1 reversed with 6.. If you look at the set up you may understand why its taken a bit of figuring out!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A very :eek: Dave
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
why not have a go with it in the kitchen? :cool:

GRRRRRR.. one day Bart over a pint Ill give you the full slow mo run through of that incident.. I still get flash backs that remind me of scenes from Die Hard with the shattering glass! Her in doors is in Plaster after busting her foot biking so it was shopping for me today after it was mended , then walking the dogs, cutting the grass, vacuuming the house, watering the plants, cooking the tea, carrying her coffee, making the bed, doing the washing, weeding the drive.. and listening for the shout.. Daaaave..