UK Multirotor Forums Meet 15/16th September 2012

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So it aint spring meet but Autum meet. I have copied the last post in the spring meet thread suggesting a few things. Here it is any comments / suggestions welcomed. Could we please try and keep this thread active now so as many members see it. ALL are welcome

Dave

I can provide names/numbers for B&B's

So What does everyone want to do?

I suggest Meet Saturday and meet tweek and discuss a bit like last year. We have a limited flying area at the Unit for testing only no mad flying there. Then staurday night an evening sampling good ales in Southport. Sunday Go to flying field and Ill see if I can get some MX bikers to ride the course for people to try and film.

Other suggestions welcomed

Dave

ZAxis

We'll be there. It'll be good to put some faces to a few more names. The last one was a real hoot so the more who come the merrier.

andy

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Can we get some numbers now we have the date set please

Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Nice one Ross

Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

Their will also be some bargains up for sale. I will be having a massive clear out. I know exactly where I wan to be in this game now. After having my trousers downed on many occasions I have accumulated a small shed load of kit from cameras to props, FC's to Tx systems. SO there will be a sort of Bargain table by me. If any one wants to bring kit to offer for sale then I suppose we could have a big MR boot sale.

Anyhow, I have conformation on the flying field availability the only thing is that vehicle access may be a bit limited especially to the MX track because of the wet weather. But I a sure we will be able to sort something out.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Maverick welcome on board

Maverick
Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

Any one want to car share / B&B details. Maybe put your location and if you need a lift or willing to offer one.

Dave

Maverick

Aye Up Maverick welcome on board

Maverick
Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

Any one want to car share / B&B details. Maybe put your location and if you need a lift or willing to offer one.

Dave

Cheers Droider. I don't post much here, but read a lot. Learning loads!!! Thanks everyone!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Jake.. I wa sjust teasing to see how long it would be before you jumpd in! ;-)

Jake Bullit
Maverick
Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So

Jake Bullit
Maverick
Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

and possibly Jackella if we can arrange the sun ;-)

To be honest I would like a few more so come on chaps it will be good to meet the other MR fliers out there. This will be the best place to solve youyr problems or grab a bargain and possibly meet one of the worlds top frame makers.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
sorry for the delay..
I'll be in..just need to organize how to move ;)

So
anaka
Jake Bullit
Maverick
Droider
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxisx2
Langdale
AndySV1K
Macsgrafs

Aye Up Gunter, eyeball, swisser you up for it?

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So Saturday Morning we will be at the unit from 9am
Postcode L40 8JY for the meeting place. Its a large commercial unit I have for work which has a meeting room and room to fly indoors if necessary (demonstration purposes only). I also have access to bigger units if the weather is really crappy which could give a bit more elbow room!

We have access to two major airports Manchester (40mins / Liverpool 40 mins if your MR will get you here then Woodvale or we could get landing permission for micro lites on site!

Two main line train stations Preston and Liverpool within 20/30 mins with links to Burscough train station.

B&B

http://www.braemarhotelsouthport.com/

Other wise Premier Inn Esplanade Southport

Or just check out the Southport tourist office for LOADS of B&B's its a sea side town with hundreds of um all.