Try that with a Multirotor......

ChrisViperM

Just found this vid of a FPV flight with a 3D single rotor heli.......makes you dizzy

Great Demo Reel from the same guys:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
cutis is so talented, crazy how many big names from rc helis are spilling over. i'm surprised he wasn't flying lower,,,,,, i'm sure it's coming, inverted. theres zero money in helis, they have align, dji of srh.... speaking of which, where the hell are they? Tarot came over.....

ChrisViperM

I guess Curtis and friends have seen and done just about everything you could do with a single-rotor....they might need a new challenge

Chris

ChrisViperM

Damn it.....they did it. Read the descripion:

Description:
Full collective pitch 3D quadcopter allows for flight in forward, backward, sideways directions, and maneuvers such as but not limited to loops, rolls, etc.. What does this mean for a quad? Fully aerobatic FPV, for one, and general sport/competition flying previously not possible in sustained maneuvers on multi-rotor machines.

3D Flying Tested On Model - Tic-toc, Pirouetting Aerobatics, Kaos, Hurricane, Funnel, etc…

View attachment 12535

Check the servos on the booms....

Attachments

• quad1.jpg
    quad1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 334

CrashMaster

I met Curtis in the 80s in the UK and he was brilliant and when he and Colin Bliss put on a demo flight for us all I was gob-smacked and inspired but never got anywhere near either of their skill levels... somewhere I have it on VHS tape I just wish I knew where because there is almost none on Youtube showing Colin and he and his Dad, Len, were British, European and very very close to world champions.