The new F1 Gimbal (Air Studio/Phobotic) for GH4 sized cameras

jakuban

We know that the weight of a gimbal is very important. Not only because of flight time, but also due to UAV law in some countries. Unique construction let us to achieve high rigidness and low weight.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000511 - Kopia.JPG
    P1000511 - Kopia.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 446
  • P1000513 - Kopia.JPG
    P1000513 - Kopia.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 411

jfro

Aerial Fun
We know that the weight of a gimbal is very important. Not only because of flight time, but also due to UAV law in some countries. Unique construction let us to achieve high rigidness and low weight.

2nd the question on the hdmi cable connection?

Also, it there enough room to loosen, then turn the camera to remove the memory card?

Will you have part available for repairs?

jakuban

With GH4 and 12-35mm there is enough space for right angle HDMI cable and acces for SD card.
When it comes to replacement parts - we don't know yet, but probably all repairs will be made in Poland.

Racerx1962

I hope you keep it priced reasonably... more competition coming from Align's G3 series gimbals; it supports a range of cameras and lenses in the GH class and comes with Align's exclusive controller for around $1200.

hjls3

just FYI - that video is NOT video from F1 gimbal - that is video from new Align gimbal, which yep - not impressed -

it was implied that aligns new product was going to be competing with F1 and Samur posted that video and stated that their product was far superior. As far as I can tell, there is no video from F1 floating around the web yet. Looking forward to it though - especially given the Phobotics boards performance specs.

Looks cute with the aluminium/carbon etc. but the video does not impress. Axis control looks rather coarse and they could at least have sorted out the anti-vibe mounting. I wonder where all the necessary cables are going to be routed?

Haha, that's not an official video, it's testing footage from the development of the CP long before it came to the market. This video is intentionally mislabeled. If you want to see official videos, then go to video.phobotic.com :)

Pumpkinguy

I'm waiting too but I think it will be the new year. I think these guys are doing it right and right always takes more time than planned.

SamaraMedia

I was going to wait but decided on the Quadframe V2 Medium size 3 axis gimbal and saved 15% over the Black Friday weekend to boot. Should arrive by weeks end. Bought the CP control from Phobotic as well with 15% discount this weekend, that's on back order and won't arrive for another week or so.

hjls3

samur - how's progress coming along? Im real excited about this - any updates would be greatly appreciated - cheers and happy holidays to you....

Haha, that's not an official video, it's testing footage from the development of the CP long before it came to the market. This video is intentionally mislabeled. If you want to see official videos, then go to video.phobotic.com :)

SamaraMedia

Yeah, I'd like an update on backordered product from Black Friday sale. Last I looked, website said backordered stock shipped on Dec. 14, I haven't received any notification of shipment. Email sent to Roee Monday, no response yet.