Aeronavics / Droidworx Thank you DroidWorx - Short Notice prize draw

ROVguy

Congratulations.... I held off order my first lot of gear in the hopes of winning this ;) Nevermind though, have fun with your new 'toy'.

Dave let us know how much you finally raised for the cracking charity.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A BIG thanks for all the contributors from around the globe that made this a very successful event. Unfortunately the weather was not on our side today so we reluctantly had to call off the flying as the rain and wind made it impossible.

All machines safely home with only a few damaged props which makes it all the more successful.

I will go divi up the moneys gathered in and post the results asap

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So after counting up the paypal payments, meeting takings for the tickets and the donations for the bacon and sausage butties supplied by Jake Bullet and the Lemon Drizzel cake lovingly made by Mrs Zaxis we made £370 for the Southport Hospice.. not bad for such short notice.

Thanks again to everyone and Ill get the picture of the presentation next weekend

Dave

Maverick

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well worth the time. Thanks to everybody and the host Dave. Looking forward to the next one... Some crazy pics of rides pimped out and pilots geeked out... Ha!

Congrats to Jonathan on your win. No patent pending on THAT model...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
That's a good total. Thanks to Rob and Linda
for donating the frames and stuff.
Big thanks to Dave for hosting again and everyone that attended, it was great to meet and fly with you all. :thumbup:
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
So after counting up the paypal payments, meeting takings for the tickets and the donations for the bacon and sausage butties supplied by Jake Bullet and the Lemon Drizzel cake lovingly made by Mrs Zaxis we made £370 for the Southport Hospice.. not bad for such short notice.

Thanks again to everyone and Ill get the picture of the presentation next weekend

Dave

Dave,

Put me in for $50 USD and I'll paypal the money on Monday. Sorry I'm late to the party on this one. Would have been nice to be able to make it over there for it, glad it went well.

Bart

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave,

Put me in for $50 USD and I'll paypal the money on Monday. Sorry I'm late to the party on this one. Would have been nice to be able to make it over there for it, glad it went well.

Bart

Thanks so much bart I was hoping to get the £400 not that we did bad but your kind donation means we made it..

Thanks again

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks for that Jonathan.. so any one want some goodies. we have a few warning triangles, toy quads and stickers.. Ill get the postage

Dave