Aeronavics / Droidworx Thank you DroidWorx - Short Notice prize draw

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A big thanks to Rob and Linda at DroidWorx for donating some goodies for the UK/Europe meet this weekend.

I will be doing a raffle to win a selection of goodies the donations with all the proceeds going to the local hospice.

The top prize is a AD4 frame with other bits and bobs to add to the occasion.

I would like to draw the prize this sunday the 16th. Time is short so anyone wishing to purchase a ticket to win the prize should post on here and I will contact me via PM on how to buy your ticket.

Dave

More info here

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?5335-UK-Multirotor-Forums-Meet-15-16th-September-2012

hjls3

Dave I would be interested in a raffle ticket or four. However, I am in the states. On the off chance my name was drawn - willing to pay shipping. Will that work? Have a thing for hospice care and just want to donate. Thanks - John

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi John. NO PROBLEM. and thank you for chipping in. I think at some point in our lives we will all experience the fantastic work community Hospices provide.

I am trying to get a feel for how much I should ask for the tickets. I know I need to jump on this. I was thinking of keeping the ticket numbers lower rather than higher so rather than loads of cheap ones I would ask say £10. There are loads of thing coming so there will quite a lot of prizes about

Any thought appreciated

Dave

plingboot

dave, not going to be able to make the meet unfortunately, but happy to buy a raffle ticket for a worthy cause…

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
dave, not going to be able to make the meet unfortunately, but happy to buy a raffle ticket for a worthy cause…

Shame you cannot make the meet..

I have had a goodly few PMs now so I am saying £10 per ticket. I will buy a raffle ticket book tomorrow and get back to you all.

If you want any number in particular coz its your lucky one then let me know. I will be optomistic and say choose a number between 1 and 100. Its a gerat cause so where ever you are please please feel free to buy a ticket. I personally will cover the postage to the winners.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Come on chaps.. lets be having you... good cause and great prize

Will be drawn this Sunday the 16th so no long agonising waits.. you could be building by the middle of next week!

DAve

ChrisViperM

I am from Austria, but this should not stop me from joining in, since it is for a good reason. I'd buy 5 tickets, if possible one of them Number 23, and should I win, I would donate the price to be auctioned, and the outcome of the auction should go to the hospice. Unfortunately I can't come personally, but I give it to Droider's hands. Just PM me the transaction details...

Live has treated me very well, so it's time to give something back....

I wish you guys a lot of fun and nice weather....

Chris

hjls3

Dave - paypal sent. Wasnt sure what you meant about specific numbers till I read this. If available - 7-9-42 and your favorite :). If not available, no worries - whatever works for me too. Next year I am going to use your fly in as an excuse to travel a bit. You guys have fun. Glad I could help such a worthy organization - thanks for putting that together.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Received and thank you so much but 7 has gone! 9 - 42 are yours and Ill pick one for you

Thanks you again for your contribution.

Dave

numbers allocated

7 - 27 / 9 - 42 - 69 - 47 / 23

hjls3

No worries Dave. How was my math (exchange rate)? 4 tickets? What ever numbers are available are AOK with me. Just make sure you give me the winning # :) Just watched your video from last year, looking forward to another one this year and maybe contributing to that video next year. I have been looking for an excuse to cross the pond again.

Received and thank you so much but 7 has gone! 9 - 42 are yours and Ill pick one for you

Thanks you again for your contribution.

Dave

numbers allocated

7 - 27 / 9 - 42 - 69 - 47 / 23

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Will buy a couple of tickets on Saturday.Will let you choose the numders Dave,then I can blame you if I don`t win:highly_amused:

Hope this weather bucks up:frog:

Let me know if you need owt in the meantime.

Will bring bacon/sausage and barms Saturday.OK?

You supply the sauce:pig:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will buy a couple of tickets on Saturday.Will let you choose the numders Dave,then I can blame you if I don`t win:highly_amused:

Hope this weather bucks up:frog:

Let me know if you need owt in the meantime.

Will bring bacon/sausage and barms Saturday.OK?

You supply the sauce:pig:

Mmmmm bacon

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Good weather or bad I am sure it cant be much worse than last year and we all had a good time..

Thanks for all the support on this.. truley I did not expect what has come in so quick AND we still have a few days to go to raise more..

Brilliant.

Dave