Team Blacksheep Discovery or Gaui 500X

Hello,

I have a DJI F550 and am going to add another fine unit to my collection, i want a quad too for FPV wilder flying.

The controller i already got, another DJI Naza+GPS, and i Fly with Spektrum DX8, so that's the transmission system.
But which frame should i get?

The choice is betweeen:

1.TBS Discovery with Blacksheep 900kv motors and Blacksheep ESC's

or

2. Gaui 500X with Tigermotors 900kv also and Gaui std esc's

I want a stabile, yet agile platform for fun and play. I think this will be a bit faster and more agile than the F550 overall?!

Would really appreciate your feedback on this.

ROVguy

The TBS wins hands down!!! I know quite a few people that have them and theres a lot of people on here and they all love it!! If you go for the TBS make sure you get the core too!

The TBS wins hands down!!! I know quite a few people that have them and theres a lot of people on here and they all love it!! If you go for the TBS make sure you get the core too!

Hi ROV!

Thanks for your input.
Which motor option would you go for? The 750Kv or the 900kv ?

They have both on their webpage. Their motors looks a lot like Tiger motors, do you know if it is the same?

Thanks! :)

Cheers!

meme

I own both: Go with the TBS, there are dozens of reasons for. I use the 900KV`s, that are weapons :)

-meme

kloner

Aerial DP
the 900kv option is the high power setup, i think the 750 got better mileage, but no by much...... 900=9" prop 4s, 10" prop 3s,,,,,, 750=10" prop and has to run 4s

kloner

Aerial DP
love them little bastards. I've never even seen a gaui, but theres no question in my mind that i wouldn't build #4 if there wasn't 2 still hanging on the wall. Every fpv guy needs at least one disco, and it's all the majority need till you want bigger cams and gimbles, even though i heard through the grapevine that's in the works.

love them little bastards. I've never even seen a gaui, but theres no question in my mind that i wouldn't build #4 if there wasn't 2 still hanging on the wall. Every fpv guy needs at least one disco, and it's all the majority need till you want bigger cams and gimbles, even though i heard through the grapevine that's in the works.

That does it, i'm ordering one right now!!!! :)