TBS Discovery Pro RTF with everything.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Disco Pro, flown probably 10 times.
Included with the Disco Pro are the following upgrades, (4) Black Arms, (4) TBS 900 Kv Motors (t-motors), (4) TBS Bullet Proof ESC's, (4) 8" Graupners, (4) 10" Graupners, (1) TBS VTX Stand and of course it has the fully assembled Gimbal. Has never been wrecked, never landed hard or abused in anyway shape or form.
1 brand new, never used TBS groundstation in the box.
500mw 2.4Ghz Lawmate VTX with standard antenna
2.4 Ghz Lawmate RX
Version 1 DJI Naza with GPS <-- came out of an older DJI F550 I owned, and from my TBS Discovery.
Futaba T8J, also has the original RX.
ImmersionRC EzUHF TX (This is the Combo Pro package)
ImmersionRC EzUHF RX 8 Channel Diversity
ImmersionRC EzOSD
Assortment of batteries (1) 4500 4 cell, (1) 2500 3 cell, (1) Small 3 cell for the screen and rx, (1) 4500 3 cell. I can't say how much longer these will last, but I am adding them anyway.
Turnigy Accucell 6 charger and 5 amp PSU.
8" or so color TFT monitor.
Flight Camera
Fatshark Dominators, only worn once, with rechargeable battery and charger.

This setup was a personal item, owned by myself, built by myself and taken care of.

I will not split this unit, I want to sell and ship it as one purchase.

As of right now I do not have a price, I will accept offers but please be reasonable with them. This is the whole setup, a nice setup..... I will post a price when I figure out what this is all worth at a used price.

My reason for selling, I am getting out of the hobby for good. I am going to concentrate more on my Amatuer Radio system.. I know I will loose a lot, but for the time I had it and flown it, I did enjoy using it.

Either PM your offer or post here. I will return or counter offer, if you do not hear from me, it is probably an insulting offer... lol. I will try to get back to everyone.

Ohh, one final note. PayPal only, USA only, returns not accepted, all sales are final.

IMG_7815_zps8a93b0d5.jpg

IMG_7814_zpsa4a35931.jpg

IMG_7816_zps9a914c2c.jpg

IMG_7817_zps6839cde4.jpg

IMG_7823_zps879edcb2.jpg

IMG_7824_zps7fefccba.jpg

IMG_7821_zpsff5ebb50.jpg

IMG_7820_zps1807117d.jpg

IMG_7819_zps0e0fc6c0.jpg

IMG_7818_zps5c8d1e06.jpg

There is also the original box for the Disco Pro, it contains a host of other items, some spare props of all sorts.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I am thinking around $1,400.00 shipped. This is ready to go, charge and fly!

Other accessories include a couple of voltage displays, ver 1 Flytrex and 2Gb card.

If the above price is too high for you.... I will remove some items to suit your needs, but the quad goes as it is, or without radio. Other items I will remove are the goggles and the TBS GroundStation.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Just another note on this sale...

It is what it is, this is a sale of my personal quadcopter and accessories. I need the money so I am not interested in giving it away to anyone, nor do I want to exchange it for anything else.

The price is $1,600.00, if you are interested in it and have the $1,600.00, let me know. I am trying not to sound like an ***, but I have had a lot of people doing the above. I need to recover some cash that I put into this unit, if you know anything about the items for sale, you will know how much I will loose on this deal.

Please, if you are not interested in buying it, do not PM me.

Thanks.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
That's a lot less than I thought it would be. I'm sure you will sell that no problem. You might want to ask for more.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I could not figure a decent but fair number, I shall go over my items again and fix the price to a more suitable amount.

Thanks for the heads up IrisAerial...

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Disco Pro New price $599.99
Motors and ESCs New price $279.95
EzUHF New price $344.95
DJI Naza V1 with GPS New price $299.99 ?
TBS OSD New price $219.90
Fatshark Dominators $329.90
Futaba T8J New price $310.00
TBS Groundstation New price $259.99

Just this total is $2644.67 so it is fair to ask for $1,600.00 shipped, I did not calculate into the final numbers for the VTX, Monitor, Charger, Batteries and all the props and parts.

This would give you an idea of what you would pay, I probably have in well over $2,900.00 in this beast.

SamaraMedia

If I weren't saving for a 4k Lumix camera I'd be all over this deal. Good luck, someone is getting a sweet package!

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I pm'd you... no response.... lemme know if you didn't get it. If so, pm me your phone number and i will text you

I did not return your PM because I am not interested in giving this item away, please go to the top of this thread and read what I posted shortly after a bunch of people wanted it for free.

I need to recover funding I put into this equipment, my new business failed to be what I had hoped for. I am changing directions and need to recover some of what I have lost in that venture.

quadbros

I did not return your PM because I am not interested in giving this item away, please go to the top of this thread and read what I posted shortly after a bunch of people wanted it for free.

I need to recover funding I put into this equipment, my new business failed to be what I had hoped for. I am changing directions and need to recover some of what I have lost in that venture.
Didn't ask for free... asked for trade... are you getting rid of onestoprc altogether?

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
onestoprc has ceased to trade for many reasons, getting rid of it? there is not much of it to get rid of as it is just a domain name and website. Up until a few weeks ago I continued to sell off what I had left, anything left over is listed in some other topics, going cheaper than normal.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Two mistakes in this original thread, I can't edit it as the short time has expired to allow editing.

The price is $1,600.00 including the shipping within the USA. I mentioned the graupner props, both sets are 9x5 and 10x5 as are the spares. 10x5 are fitted right now and I was averaging about 14 minutes flight times with a loaded bird, I.E. 4500 mAh 4 cell, GoPro and full VTX and navigation.

Disco Pro, flown probably 10 times.
Included with the Disco Pro are the following upgrades, (4) Black Arms, (4) TBS 900 Kv Motors (t-motors), (4) TBS Bullet Proof ESC's, (4) 8" Graupners, (4) 10" Graupners, (1) TBS VTX Stand and of course it has the fully assembled Gimbal. Has never been wrecked, never landed hard or abused in anyway shape or form.
1 brand new, never used TBS groundstation in the box.
500mw 2.4Ghz Lawmate VTX with standard antenna
2.4 Ghz Lawmate RX
Version 1 DJI Naza with GPS <-- came out of an older DJI F550 I owned, and from my TBS Discovery.
Futaba T8J, also has the original RX.
ImmersionRC EzUHF TX (This is the Combo Pro package)
ImmersionRC EzUHF RX 8 Channel Diversity
ImmersionRC EzOSD
Assortment of batteries (1) 4500 4 cell, (1) 2500 3 cell, (1) Small 3 cell for the screen and rx, (1) 4500 3 cell. I can't say how much longer these will last, but I am adding them anyway.
Turnigy Accucell 6 charger and 5 amp PSU.
8" or so color TFT monitor.
Flight Camera
Fatshark Dominators, only worn once, with rechargeable battery and charger.

This setup was a personal item, owned by myself, built by myself and taken care of.

I will not split this unit, I want to sell and ship it as one purchase.

As of right now I do not have a price, I will accept offers but please be reasonable with them. This is the whole setup, a nice setup..... I will post a price when I figure out what this is all worth at a used price.

My reason for selling, I am getting out of the hobby for good. I am going to concentrate more on my Amatuer Radio system.. I know I will loose a lot, but for the time I had it and flown it, I did enjoy using it.

Either PM your offer or post here. I will return or counter offer, if you do not hear from me, it is probably an insulting offer... lol. I will try to get back to everyone.

Ohh, one final note. PayPal only, USA only, returns not accepted, all sales are final.

IMG_7815_zps8a93b0d5.jpg

IMG_7814_zpsa4a35931.jpg

IMG_7816_zps9a914c2c.jpg

IMG_7817_zps6839cde4.jpg

IMG_7823_zps879edcb2.jpg

IMG_7824_zps7fefccba.jpg

IMG_7821_zpsff5ebb50.jpg

IMG_7820_zps1807117d.jpg

IMG_7819_zps0e0fc6c0.jpg

IMG_7818_zps5c8d1e06.jpg

There is also the original box for the Disco Pro, it contains a host of other items, some spare props of all sorts.