Tarot 680pro & Naza M v2: will it work?

Jrod

E600 Populsion System questions
I just finished a Tarot 690 I using a Naza V2 and the DJI E600 power system, I must say I'm thrilled with it's performance so far.
I've got the 900mhz down link PC ground station (works flawless) Immersion 600mw tx IOSD mini (fpv) tarot 2 axis GoPro 3/4 gimbal (pretty damn good for a $100)
two ubecs one for a solid 12v 3amp source for orientation LED's gimbal and whatever I want just at 12v as the ship is powered by a single 10000mah 6s
the other ubec is a 5 volt for gopro charging. getting a solid 25 minute flight times with everything going, 900mhz DL etc. It's fast as hell, climbs like mad and will totally just kick a Phantoms ass all day long AUW is 7.4 pounds. We have a P2 here at the shop even though it's not fair we're going to do a head to head test on video very soon.
Hi Air Shooter, I am new to this. I am planning a similar set up and was wondering how to attach the coaxial cable coming out of the ESCs to the power distribution board.

Thanks
Jrod

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
You need to have advanced to intermediate soldering skills to do it right, you have to trim them down and pull back the braiding (thats your ground. Then twist up what you need, tin it, add a bit of shrink tubing and solder to the distribution board, by the way that little disk sad excuse for a distro board that comes in the E600 kit is junk. Buy a nicer one with more taps.
Hope this helps.

Best,
Jeff

Jrod

You need to have advanced to intermediate soldering skills to do it right, you have to trim them down and pull back the braiding (thats your ground. Then twist up what you need, tin it, add a bit of shrink tubing and solder to the distribution board, by the way that little disk sad excuse for a distro board that comes in the E600 kit is junk. Buy a nicer one with more taps.
Hope this helps.

Best,
Jeff

Jrod

Thank you AirShooter. I was thinking along those lines. I will be ordering the items separately, and will not be getting that board.
By the way, do you know the weight of the ESCs and the props in that E600 package?
Thanks again

Jrod