Sony A7II

SamaraMedia

http://www.sony.net/Products/di/en-gb/products/v6cd/specifications.html?contentsTop=1

Clean HDMI output

An HDMI terminal makes it easy to transfer Full HD movie signals in real-time to an external monitor for accurate, large-screen viewing and listening. This feature supports uncompressed movie recording on external recording equipment and lets you output uncompressed movies with the shooting info display function off.

No sure if this helps or not, no 4k from what I'm seeing

pepper

i think the a7 series are amazing camera's but until they get on 4k i think i will stick with my A6000 which i LOVE!! great quality out of that little ole camera.

Giovanni59

I have always thought I wanted to upgrade from my Nex7 to the GH4 for 4K but I have been considering the Sony A7s for some time now, (the a7II is not 4K)
From everything I have read it's dynamic range is a great asset, more so than the 4K feature. Since I am thinking of getting a Movi M10 it should be no problem adding the required external recorder. My hesitation is that I am going from a $3500 gimbal/camera setup to about an $8500 package (used M10-$4500 + A7s & atomos recorder- $4000). That's a lotta money for me hanging from my HC1100.

I have always thought I wanted to upgrade from my Nex7 to the GH4 for 4K but I have been considering the Sony A7s for some time now, (the a7II is not 4K)
From everything I have read it's dynamic range is a great asset, more so than the 4K feature. Since I am thinking of getting a Movi M10 it should be no problem adding the required external recorder. My hesitation is that I am going from a $3500 gimbal/camera setup to about an $8500 package (used M10-$4500 + A7s & atomos recorder- $4000). That's a lotta money for me hanging from my HC1100.

Take a look at Gremsy if you haven't already. I love my h14 and they just released the h6 for smaller cameras.