Smart aerials first showreel!

smartaquad

HAhah!I see,panny,nice..
CX does a great job for video, it gets in 50p at 1080 and the BOSS sistem kicks out litle jerks in pan and tilt,not in roll. On the other side, stills are crap,they seam to be hand drawn..

kloner

Aerial DP
is all the color so nice from the lens or i wonder if that 430 cheaper glass doesn't pass that along? it looks fantastic. thought it was a 5d

tombrown1

Great video! Did you use a low bitrate for your render to Vimeo? Even on HD it looks grainy to me - I have this camera and know that it doesn't look like that usually. I love what you did what the colors in post - doesn't look overdone - just right.

Best,

Tom

smartaquad

Great video! Did you use a low bitrate for your render to Vimeo? Even on HD it looks grainy to me - I have this camera and know that it doesn't look like that usually. I love what you did what the colors in post - doesn't look overdone - just right.

I don t edit my self but I think rendering was a bit complex due to a few shots taken with gopro mixed with 1080 50p from Sony..Ill ask the esditor what the deal was.
After posting thje video I was sugested the following steps to obtain best results
1 - Place all my CX730 footage on a 50p timeline
2 - Cut my footage(s) on a 50p timeline (FX, slow motion, stab...)
3 - Export my "Final Cut" in 50p
4 - Put my video (50p) on 25p timeline
5 - Reexport in 25p an that's all...
clear.png

Thanks for compliments
Regards,
Alex