Aeronavics / Droidworx SkyJib Retractable Landing Gear not Locking

APVXtreme

APVXtreme
Okay here we go again, 6 weeks and 4 servos later.... We figured out that the rail assembly? (main part that bolts to the copter) was bent from a hard landing last summer and was causing the gear to bind. This was what we thought the problem was. Sent it to a shop and had it straightened as new. Everything moves smoothly as it should now. So we finally got a couple new servos yesterday and I re-assembled again this morning. Upside down the gear works great! As soon as I flip the copter over right side up the legs only lift 3/4 of the way again. End points are set properly, it's back to not having enough juice to get them all the way up? They are being powered at 7V from a BEC and the PDB has been removed. Getting ready to ditch them altogether and go with a set of secraft retracs...

kloner

Aerial DP
I know theres a new model coming out soon..... personally love these things and have zero problems with em. 2 sets, fly em alot, they've all crashed and they've never been damaged

Hi there!
Where can I get these servos in Europe??
I`m new to DJI and had the ¨intelligent¨ landing gear reversed, so when the beast landed it hoisted the retracts XD! MF!AHahA!
Anyways, seam like the dents are gone cause the servo keeps spining and nothing hppens..
regrads!

jimska

Okay here we go again, 6 weeks and 4 servos later.... We figured out that the rail assembly? (main part that bolts to the copter) was bent from a hard landing last summer and was causing the gear to bind. This was what we thought the problem was. Sent it to a shop and had it straightened as new. Everything moves smoothly as it should now. So we finally got a couple new servos yesterday and I re-assembled again this morning. Upside down the gear works great! As soon as I flip the copter over right side up the legs only lift 3/4 of the way again. End points are set properly, it's back to not having enough juice to get them all the way up? They are being powered at 7V from a BEC and the PDB has been removed. Getting ready to ditch them altogether and go with a set of secraft retracs...
Did you fix this? Having the same issue.

Hi Jimska,
Sorry it took so long, been really busy!
The servo works good, I wen t out to test it while flying and all good.
Regards