SJ8 with DJI & Catle Creation controllers!

Kari

Thanks, Kari, for the good info. After reading your post, I am planning to actually go and buy a YS. Where Wouk you recommend getting one from as I am in CA? I found what you've posted particularly useful as part of what led me to believe that the YS was kind of a toy is due to my inexperience with the WKM unit I have (as it is still in its box, unopened). The performance comparison you've given in windy conditions is very important to me. Up until now, I have been exclusively flying on MK electronics for all of my machines, and so have not had any firsthand experience, from what I keep reading, with poor wind performance associated with DJI. After having flown their Ace One unit on my SRH for quite some time now, I only assumed that their Multirotor controller would shine in much the same way tha their flagship single rotor unit does. apparently I am mistaken. So, a a result, you have changed my view of the YS and as soon as I am able, I plan to purchase one. What ESC's are recommended for best performance in heavy lift category??

:) Nice to hear. And remember YS is not perfect either at the moment, and please don't get frustrated when installing. Manual is still incomplete and much need to be solved by your self compared to WKM which really is plug and play. But i see you are already experienced and already used to MK i'm sure you will be fine. If you already bought wkm why not put it on board and try out and then try out YS too to see which you like more. I know there are a lot of happy wkm pilots at the moment too.

I use at the moment simonk flashed hobby king escs which are working perfectly well with ys for me. I'm discussing right now in Skype with zerouav if they can add support for CC esc:s too.

If you are in States i recommend you buy from http://gothelirc.com/ . Very nice guy who will give you a best possible support.