Should I swap CC board for Naza?

Kilby

Hey gang,

I've been using a CoperControl board on my FPV quad for some time now. It's had it's ups and downs, but I've mostly been happy with it. Last week I flew my AP quad with a Wookong for the first time via FPV. I was blown away with how stable it flew. Now I'm wondering if I would get a simular performance from a Naza (without the position hold of course). I've got 2 CC boards and could easily sell them off to pay for the Naza, but I'm just wondering if I would regret that later since the CC's are so hard to come by.

Any thoughts?

-Terry

Tomstoy2

I think you would be quite happy.

What I would suggest is to pick up the Naza, try it and then make up your mind to sell the CC's to recover the cost, or not.

Stacky

I have 2 CC boards and they have their little quirks but they are a great little FC for their price and the CC community is full of great people doing great things. I also had a NAZA and thats also great value for money. If you can afford to do it I would hang on to the CC boards and buy the NAZA as well. I just think the CC boards are so small quick and easy to get setup that its a shame to get rid of them. I did contemplate selling mine at one point but now have too many uses for them.

Tahoe Ed

It is like the question that I asked myself when I went from ArduMega to the DJI products. I kept a Mega board and a Jussi 9DOF sensor board in case I decide to play later. I now own a WKM, a Naza and a WKH for my Trex550E. If you can afford it, keep one CC board and get the Naza. I don't think you will regret it.