settings on Panasonic GH3 on S1000...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Koi

Hi all, those who are using a GH3 on there S1000, can you tell me all the exact settings uve set to take still images please?

Ive set the camera as per the Z15 GH3 pdf. which shoots the video fine when i manually press the button on the camera, but then I've tested each of the settings to take still images via the shutter control on 14SG but not getting anywhere?

Thanks

kloner

Aerial DP
with gh series cameras the M with a movie icon in it makes the trigger take a movie, any other setting like M, S, A etc the trigger should take a still.

I don't have zen so i might be wrong, but the camera operation might be the prob,,,,

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
You can't take stills at the same time as video with the GH series and a Zenmuse. It's one or the other. As Kloner said, set to M (manual photo) and then take stills.

kloner

Aerial DP
the gh3 will do stills in hand while filming if you use a mode other than movieM and start the filming with the movie button on the back,,,, then hitting the trigger snaps pics..

zen doesn't treat it like that?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Shame, I thought you were gonna blow my mind for a second! I wish I could take photos whilst in movie mode and flying...:02.47-tranquillity:

Mick Koi

I think my issue is a programming one om 14SG, the switch hasn't been assigned properly, so gona tackle that now..
Ben do you have a switch assigned to start videoing when in movie mode or do you turn it on manually?

Mick Koi

agh right because the person/uav rc shop which set my channels up thought a channel couldn't turn the video on and therefore had to be done manually, so i defo need to sort that out aswell, thanks ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.