ready for upgrade!

alright I would use the t2i but theres only one problem I dont own one. I have the 7d and am getting the 5d in a week. Im defintily not going away from quads after speaking with jeffrey I plan on going with the hexaXL or a droidworx. The only reason I would get rid of the x650 is to upgrade to the bigger one. there is a major difference in image from gopro or a hd point and shoot to the 7d. and I need a crisp image that is how i am selling my work so fast. I love the x650 and actually today I got it out in a grass feild back in wisconsin and flew it all over I had a blast. I actually believe the shakeness went away some now that I got to actuall take the heli out in a large soft grass field. It settled me down for a bit untill I make my decision hexaXL or droidworx. im defintily

not bashing the x650 its amazing and is for beginners to advanced. if xaircraft could offer me something bigger octo or something to lift I would definitly go with it.I also dont have enough good things to say about jeffrey and xaircraft!

ok so talked to quadrocopter and I think ill be going with the hexa xl or the octo. doesnt matter either will do the job just a 600 dollar difference. but my one question that will kill my budget was will my Walkera 2801 pro tx and rx work with the hexaxl They seem to think it will not which is fine but beofre i go and buy a 600 dollar radio why wont it work. The walkera had full digital functions. its a great inexpensive radio. now OF course as soon as i have a little more money i will get a spectrum or whatever but just trying to get this bigger heli..

what yall think

thanks

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
personally, i wouldn't buy the first of anything. the jr9503 is a radio that a lot of MK flyers are using so it's easier to get help plus we know it works well. just a thought. if you shop around you can usually find a decent price on it.
bart