Plush 40A ESC and wookong

Razzil

Don't quote me, but I think that the newer firmware allows the use of the Plush series, the previous didn't. I think I read that somewhere here before. If so, I'm wondering if that wire has to be removed as it also did in the past.

kloner

Aerial DP
yes there compatible now, but not really safe to just run as is...... you will have to calibrate each one to your throttle channels. You want to lower or disable low voltage cutoff and you want to make sure any other settings like timing, etc are done first. Then your gonna have to disable the red wire into the servo plug at the imu. There is already a bec driving the radio and you don't need those ones doing it.

Thanks for the info, Would I have to buy a programming board to calibrate them? maybe this is a better question though:

What should I look for when picking out an ESC to work with wookong? I just remember reading somewhere about incompatible ESC's/flight controllers. Thanks again guys.

kloner

Aerial DP
it was till 2 firmwares ago so if your playing the firmware hop game, this would be a bad idea to use em

the programing card helps you get the LVC lowered or off, helps to set timing, any other anything that they have to shut em down in flight on ya.

The calibration thing is full throttle on the tx with the each esc plugged straight into the receiver and lower throttle till the tone completes. your esc's have a manual at hobbyking, read it, tells ya how that exact esc is throttle calibrated.