Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

Fredasss

It's initialising servo receive à signal for an instant and look like reboot, short signal to servo again, reboot, and then last time it work, after 3 or 4 kind of reboot...

Fredasss

uve6yqu8.jpg

Same same but différent.
http://vimeo.com/65550761

Still waiting answer for my problem of picloc rebooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE5

I think it can be some issue with USB conection. When i unpluged Picloc with started PclocToolz, it is sometimes happend to me as well. Maybe cable?

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE5

PL Magnetometer position, distance

Hi to all,
Can somebody help me with placing the Picloc's magnetometer on AV200? Has somebody experience with that? I am thinkink about using free hole on the oposit site of pan servo.. ? Distance ? Small box for mag?

View attachment 11635View attachment 11636

Thanks for all

Attachments

• PL_Mag_001.jpg
    PL_Mag_001.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 346
  • PL_Mag_002.jpg
    PL_Mag_002.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 368

STEVE5

Hi Stepino,
I found, that this message apear only on one of my computers and both has same system W7 64bit... Maybe some update of MS framework..

don_guru

hi everybody,

i really considered getting the picloc 3x pro v2, but after reading all your posts here i have to change my mind and moving on to get a radian system.
i actually find that it is a shame that the customer support for a good product seems really bad. sorry george - but thats my opinion.

just my 2 cents

regards

holco

Hi guys,

A have the pro v2 with the separated compass sensor on a CS3 mount, tilt and roll are working just fine but can someone explane how to mount the sensor and how to set it up?

Mario

zorba

Hi guys,

A have the pro v2 with the separated compass sensor on a CS3 mount, tilt and roll are working just fine but can someone explane how to mount the sensor and how to set it up?

Mario

Mario just tape it anywhere when the Piclock initializes it will calibrate it self.

Bill

George is a nice guy but I am sorry to say this support isn't his strongest point :(

Actually I think George has great support when you can get in touch with him, but he is just overwhelmed with his day job and the popularity of the picloc. He has Skyped with me and helped me through email many times to figure out my first picloc was not working, then he sent me a new version for no charge and it works great. However there have also been times where he doesn't respond to email for weeks, because he literally has hundreds of questions in his inbox and doesn't have the time to read them all.