Photohigher's Gracious Gimbal Giveaway!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
The contest closes to new entries at midnight on Wednesday, February 29th, Eastern time, USA (0500 UTC (Greenwich Mean Time) on Thursday, March 1).

Here's something I just received this morning, while not technically an entry, it's a pretty amazing capture of pilot, multi, and photo-ship in one pic!

View attachment 2927

Thanks to Stefan for sharing it with us.

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 274

stpfl

The contest closes to new entries at midnight on Wednesday, February 29th, Eastern time, USA (0500 UTC (Greenwich Mean Time) on Thursday, March 1).

Here's something I just received this morning, while not technically an entry, it's a pretty amazing capture of pilot, multi, and photo-ship in one pic!

View attachment 4269

Thanks to Stefan for sharing it with us.

Hi sorry for beeing not technically ready.
thank you for liking there is also a video clip of it ;-)
https://vimeo.com/37625530

Macsgrafs

I so wanted to enter this, today was a cracking day, temp was 26c in my greenhouse...but Mrs was at work so no cam op :( GUTTED!!!!

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
We're up to about 24 entries!! That's double the past entry totals!

Thanks to everyone that has entered and those that are waiting for the last second to submit theirs.

We'll get the photos together and try to rank them in the coming days. I'll then post all of them for everyone to see and we'll get a poll started so you can pick a winner from the finalists.

Another awesome contest is about to wrap up!

Bart

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
We're up to about 24 entries!! That's double the past entry totals!

Thanks to everyone that has entered and those that are waiting for the last second to submit theirs.

We'll get the photos together and try to rank them in the coming days. I'll then post all of them for everyone to see and we'll get a poll started so you can pick a winner from the finalists.

Another awesome contest is about to wrap up!

Bart

Cheers Bart. I'm looking forward to it...

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk