Phantom 2 - feature request

plingboot

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but:

Phantom 2 Assistant.

If anyone from DJI is listening PLEASE could you reinstate the ability to change/select the receiver type.

This is a function that's has always been available in the Naza Assistant, but at the moment there is no way to switch receiver type (from s.bus) for those of us wishing to use a third party receiver in either 'traditional multi-wire' or 'ppm' connections.

There are lots of people using or wishing to use something other than the stock radio or a futaba replacement.

Personally i I use Jeti, but know of a lot of folks using spektrum and graupner radio equipment, and I'm sure there are other brands which use either traditional or ppm connections

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Barken

Make sure your assistant and drivers are fully up to date. The newest iteration of the Phantom 2 Assistant allows you to switch between Phantom 2 and NAZA-M assistant modes. Within the NAZA-M side of the assistant, you can switch between tradition, PPM and PWM.

plingboot

Here are screen grabs of the latest version of the Phantom 2 Assistant.

The option to change receiver type DOES NOT exist.

Attachments

• PT2_1.jpg
    PT2_1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 329
  • PT2_2.jpg
    PT2_2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 300

carlocivicsi

i wish for that too. this is dji customer support line. call and ask them. the more that call the more chances we have of getting this feature.(818) 235-0789

nisouck

Another interesting feature could be the flight limits: height and radius.

Naza-m has this feature, why not the Phantom 2????? :upset: