PDB for octo

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
Specs for the motor show max 38 amps

KV................................................................................................................400
Configu ration...................................................................................12N14P
Stator Diameter....................................................................................35mm
Stator Length........................................................................................20mm
Shaft Diameter.......................................................................................5mm
Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len)..................................................Φ43×45mm
Weight (g)................................................................................................205g
ldle current(10)@10v(A).........................................................................1.2A
No.of Cells(Lipo).....................................................................................4-8S
Max Continuous current(A)180S............................................................38A
Max Continuous Power(W)180S......................................................1140W
Max. efficiency current..............................................................(4-13A)>83%
internal resistance................................................................................32mΩ

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
They have a chart for 16x5 prop @ 22volts only drawing 20amps but I work from the max amps to be safe so at the 6s it's going to draw 160amps.

Ti@goo

Oh ok. Actually I was only looking to the chart. Thanks.

i`m thinking on buying the vulcan PDB for its size