Ninja warrior shoot with Red Epic

KellyR

Awesome video! Wish it had sound though. I couldn't get any. Don't know about the quad, but I'd sure be nervous flying around with a $58k camera! :dejection:

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Soundtrack not included,add your own ,or there are some recommendations on the Vimeo comments page.

Heres "The Omcopter"

Last edited by a moderator:

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Soundtrack not included,add your own ,or there are some recommendations on the Vimeo comments page.

Heres "The Omcopter"

I have seen this before and there is a healthy amount of B/S going on here. These boys certainly have lots of toys at their disposal, someone has money (except the money seemed to run out when it was time to buy a monitor hood - 01:05), but a lot of sins are concealed by running the RED at 300 fps.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Awesome video! Wish it had sound though. I couldn't get any. Don't know about the quad, but I'd sure be nervous flying around with a $58k camera! :dejection:

Anyone with the resources to own a RED will also have a insurance policy to cover anything that might happen to it and the rest of the gear they're using unless they have pockets deep enough to not care...

Ken