New Release: Connex HD Video Downlink 3000FT $1599.

fltundra

Within 12" of each other.

We are running the A2 so might just use that as a stand alone receiver and see how it goes.

Just want the safest and most reliable connection.
The right way is to run 433mhz on flt controls 8 ch ppm into A2 and 2.4 for camera op. When your out at a 1000m, I'd much rather lose camera control first. With the right antennas you will never out fly UHF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dylan M

Which Switch...
Technically ^^ Mr Tundra is right, hard to outfly UHF... much rather lose gimbal control than flight controls... Also, I don't think I would trust A2 to act as Rx... I'm sure it works, just doesn't Inspire a lot of confidence.

Never had a problem with Futaba/FrSky combo or Futaba/Futaba

Attachments

• Connex.JPG
    Connex.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 428

Stratifier

None of them, I don't have a FCC ID why should I ? I'm living in Europe so this is quite useless to me. (on top of that Europe and US models don't have the same specs/settings)

None of them, I don't have a FCC ID why should I ? I'm living in Europe so this is quite useless to me. (on top of that Europe and US models don't have the same specs/settings)
Sorry I did not notice you were are in the UK. I would think you have a FCC equivalent? CE? I just posted this info as a F.Y.I if people are interested in the internal working and specifications of the unit.